How easy to fix?

rjracer

We just bought a 30BHS North Country TT last week, and I just noticed that one of the rails for the top bunk is lose on the wall. Does the dealer take care of things like this, or do I fix it myself?

Thanks.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
rj, if it were me, I would just fix it. If it continues to be a problem then take it in. I also would not be in a big hurry to get it back to the dealer, because you may find a few more things that need attention. Hopefully not. I personally would not want my camper sitting at the dealer for a week waiting to have a screw tightend. Enjoy your new 30BHS. I looked at one today at my dealers open house. Nice choice.
Peace
Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We just bought a 30BHS North Country TT last week, and I just noticed that one of the rails for the top bunk is lose on the wall. Does the dealer take care of things like this, or do I fix it myself?

Thanks.

If you unit is still in warranty (and if you just bought it, it is) then the dealer can repair those types of things. If you read your warranty I believe trim items are covered for 90 days but your warranty will state for sure. The best thing to do is take a look at it to see if it is something that you can tighten yourself because if you take it to your dealer it will be there for a least a week and usually more. Make a list of those things that need to be taken care of and then bring it to the dealer to take care of that list. Hopefully that is all you will find...

rjracer

Thanks for the response. The rail moves up and down, which left a hole in the paneling. I don't trust my kids being up there until it is fixed right.

Thanks again.