The Bacon Bomb........

jbeletti

Wow - 13 minutes of teasing. Bacon bark - yummy! Okay, who's making this at a rally I am going to? None

Uncle Rog

Yessir JB, this is the real deal. I received this link a week or so ago, and sent it to a couple of "chef's" I camp with. The first report came in, A+ or better. The only comment was that Steve let Trish see the video and the internal temp got up to 175, still 6 people "managed" to kill the entire bomb in one sitting............nobody went home hungry...........

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Hum - Bristol races coming up. What a great thing to grill out. Thanks for the info.

jimtoo

OK.... as a MODERATOR..:eek:.. I need to see how much power we have. SO!!! Who is going to make this at Goshen. :confused: I hereby appoint SOMEONE to make this for the MODERATORS. It might take TWO helpings to convince each of us that it is done correctly. :D Now don't everyone step up at the same time, we can make a list and days to make it. It may take several days to make sure it is done correctly. So y'all line up!!!:D

Jim M

SmokeyBare

I was thinking on those lines as well Jim2....... but with a twist !!

Seems it's the Moderators wot should be cookin for those who support you all... after all who would ya Moderate.. with out all the Heartland Family of Posters?!!?!?!?!

Belly Up to the kitchen BigBoy...

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I was thinking on those lines as well Jim2....... but with a twist !!

Seems it's the Moderators wot should be cookin for those who support you all... after all who would ya Moderate.. with out all the Heartland Family of Posters?!!?!?!?!

Belly Up to the kitchen BigBoy...

Marv, I truly like your idea better , you get my vote.....Kenny