Is this possible?

davelinde

We have a Jenson JE2608 26" LCD TV. It is cabled over the air from an amp found in the bedroom (the TV is in the living room). We have a TV in the bedroom too off the factory wired jack (I assume split off the same amp). Yesterday I noticed a very odd correlation which I just repeated now.

Watching the TV in the bedroom gave a perfect picture for hours. If I turn on the Jenson TV in the living room I get some pixelation/dropout on the bedroom picture while it's booting and if it has no signal. However if I set the Jenson to the TV signal, the bedroom TV drops to nothing immediately. If I set the Jenson to aux and give it a DVD signal, the bedroom drops out immediately. If I turn off the Jenson the bedroom brings up the picture again immediately.

I just did it twice and it's like a switch... oddly it does not happen on all channels in the bedroom.

So... is this possible? Could the Jenson have some kind of cross talk and be feeding signal BACK onto the coax it shares with my bedroom TV? That seems wrong...

Any ideas for a solution? This is annoying.

JENSENRVdirect

<title></title>
Hello Mr. Linde,
I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

It sounds like you are experiencing signal loss or degradation issues. We will need additional information in order to answer your questions. It would be best for you or your dealer to call us for more troubleshooting. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM until 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech support Team