Flair great service

Chuck Richard

Hello All,

I just had a very good experience and wanted to share. It started out bad when the left arm on my air/sofa bed broke. Initially I thought some screws had pulled out but when I removed the arm I found the mounting boards had cracked. I sent a message to Flair including pictures late last year asking about a replacement since I did not want to pull the BH 140 miles for service, and it was covered for the winter. We initially did not communicate well and Flair said my damage was not structural even though the mounts were cracked and the arm moved 3-4 inches at the top.
I put off any more communication until after the holidays. I then sent a detailed letter with the Flair responses with additional pictures and labels with arrows to the Heartland service e-mail address. In one day I had a reply from Flair that they would send a replacement arm. I thought this was great but expected a long wait. I was so surprised today only two weeks later when I received the arm via UPS and it looks great. Now I just need a couple dry days so I can remove the cover and put the slide out so I can start the exchange.
I think the service from Heartland was great and even though we originally had a problem Flair came through with flying colors. Flair had also helped with bent bolts in the frame early last year that they think were being damaged through rough handling.
I know things break and it is very nice to have this level of service to correct the problems when they do occur.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It's always encouaging to hear good service stories. Thanks for passing this on to all of us.

navyAZ1

We had a great experience with Flair ourselves we were 2 months out of warranty when the air matteress developed a large leak it was located in one of the thermal seams. I sent Flair a photo and asked if we could get a replacement at a prorated price since we were out of warranty I thought we would need to pay a portion of the replacement cost. Well the CS rep I spoke with (his name was Tim) said there would be no charge for the matteress but they would like for us to pay shipping I was more than happy to do this, well when I got in touch with Tim to get the address to mail the check to for the shipping he informed me that since I had been so agreeable with him that there would not be any charge at all. The only problem is the replacement matteress developed a leak also but I found a really good patch product that works well.