Pressure Pro question

bowtorc

We are using our system for the second year and love it but recently we have been losing the signal from two wheels. The signal is lost then when I remove the sending unit and replace it th esignal comes back and sometimes it comes back on its own. Does this mean I need new batteries in those units and if so, does it mean the others are not far behind? And how do I get them replaced?

Thanks
Roger

Pat McFall

We are using our system for the second year and love it but recently we have been losing the signal from two wheels. The signal is lost then when I remove the sending unit and replace it th esignal comes back and sometimes it comes back on its own. Does this mean I need new batteries in those units and if so, does it mean the others are not far behind? And how do I get them replaced?

Thanks
Roger

Hi Roger,

Your batteries are fine. Our system is over 5 years old and the Sensors are still going strong. We have been selling and servicing PressurePro products since they came on the market and we have not had any of our customers report any low batteries yet.

Which wheels are you losing signals on? Where is your Monitor mounted? The placement of the Monitor is very important and there are a few other things that might cause a lost signal. If you want to call me, I will be happy to help you troubleshoot your problem.

Our phone number is 850-294-0281. Give me a call and I'll be glad to help you.

Safe Travels............Pat

Delaine and Lindy

And thats exactly why I run the Pressure Pro System, I buy from Mike and Pat Mcfall. Great customer service, and Honest people. We have bought two sets from them. And have gotten very professtional service. GBY....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Another question that might be asked is, do you use only the monitor with the antenna in the cab or do you have an external antenna or repeater..

I use the repeater in the front of my BH3400. If you have the monitor hard mounted in the cab it would probably do you well to try to use the external antenna under the back near the bumper.

When I first bought mine in 2006 I could not pickup all the trailer sensors and chose to use the repeater. I leave them both running all the time and have never had a problem.

Pat, is the repeater still available?

I support the use of Pressure Pro 100%.
BC

Pat McFall

Another question that might be asked is, do you use only the monitor with the antenna in the cab or do you have an external antenna or repeater..

I use the repeater in the front of my BH3400. If you have the monitor hard mounted in the cab it would probably do you well to try to use the external antenna under the back near the bumper.

When I first bought mine in 2006 I could not pickup all the trailer sensors and chose to use the repeater. I leave them both running all the time and have never had a problem.

Pat, is the repeater still available?

I support the use of Pressure Pro 100%.
BC

Good Morning BC....I am hoping Roger will give me a call so I can ask him that question along with several others. If he is using just the 3 1/2" antenna on the Monitor, the placement of the Monitor is very important. I'm sure we can solve his "missing Sensor" problem as soon as we do a few tests. He may need to add the Extended Antenna or the Echo Repeater.

The Echo Repeater is still available. It is GREAT!!

Thanks for your support.

Safe Travels...........Pat

Jimmyt5

Thanks Pressure Pro. A mission tire let go today on I 95, Pro sang out and I could see the pressure dropping fast. Pulled off and saw the sidewall torn open. No damage thanks to the PRO.
Missions had about 10k miles and two years old....

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
uh oh, that's how long I have had my Mission Tire Bombs. Strange thing is they look really good, but we don't have the sensors on as we have rubber stems. That's one of the reasons we are deciding between the G rated Goodyear 614's and the E rated Michelin XPS Ribs. By summer time I expect to be up and running.