Question about carpet

I would like to know if a Bighorn can be ordered with the carpet ONLY under the slides? I really am not a fan of carpet but I do realize that you need it for the slides but I would prefer to only have it for the slides and have the Armstrong flooring throughout the rest of the fiver. Is that possible?

Graphic Queen

Scott

lino throughout

I am going to tell you that you need to call the Bighorn factory at 574.266.8726 and ask to talk to a sales representative there to see if they can do this. I think they can, but I don't want to answer for them.
It would be linoleum throughout - except for the carpet mats in the slide-outs.

ST

tcbrady

Unfortunately, we can't do a carpet change here at the factory due to the time constraint and the fact that it would tremendously slow the production line. This request has been made in the past to to be quite honest BIGHORN was not successful in carrying out the task. Please keep in mind that lino goes about 3/4 of the way back on the unit - some customers who request more lino have the dealership peel the carpet back since the customer can specify exactly what they want. If you would like to discuss this further with me please call me at 574-266-8726 and I can give you details on what we have done for other customers who have made a similar request.

thanks!