Heartland Forum Membership Milestone

jimtoo

In just a few days the membership of the Heartland Owners Forum will reach 5000.

What a great group of people that have come together to help one another. Help not only with ideas for repairs, improvements and knowledge, but also with actual work, pictures, and labor.

A lot of friendships have been made that will last a lifetime, most of which would have never been made without this forum and the rallies that have been organized through this forum.

We owe Jim Beletti a great big Thank You for making this forum possible and growing it into a respected and clean forum.

Thanks Jim,

Jim and Bette

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I wholeheartedly agree! It was this forum that gave us the impetus to start a local chapter and the friendships we'll make will be with us forever. Thanks to everyone that has had a part in putting together such a wonderful tool (and lets not forget our moderaters).None

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I would also like to thank JimB for the forum and all the hard work behind the scene. We have some of the most knowledgeable Rv folks here that have been a big help for problems that arise and a thanks to all. I thank our moderators for a fine job keeping this forum a friendly place. Great forum, great folks ,great rallys , wonderful friends , what more can one ask for.....Happy Adventures....Ken & Kathy

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Heartland Folks are Great

Let me throw my two cents worth in on this. Knowing how antsy I was to get my new Landmark, Jim sent me a PM yesterday telling me to call his boss and find out the production/delivery date of my Pinehurst. Well, I called this morning but Coley wasn't in. However not 30 minutes later I get a call from Ron Dickeson telling me my unit is on the production line and should be ready for transport by the first of next week.

I've been embarassed to call Ron because I bugged him to death the weeks before I ordered my unit with all kinds of silly questions. Then to have him call and tell me "it's almost there" was just great. Thanks Ron I owe you a lot!!

So I come home for lunch and sitting on my door step is a package from Heartland with my membership plaque and goodies. I haven't even been a member for a week and I got all my goodies. I have this real nice member plaque & I don't even have a camper to put it on yet. THANKS JIM!! Ya done gooder!

I just want to add how great this forum is. I joined the Montana forum right after I got my Mountaineer last year. I've had more interaction and good information from this forum in 2 weeks than I had in a year from the other. You all are GREAT!!

And a big Thanks to Jim for keeping it all rolling so smoothly.

KeithNone

caokgafamily

I have really enjoyed this forum over the last couple of years !!

I wish we could make it to the North American Heartland Rally this summer.

Thanks everybody..

Steve

Edd and Janet

Thank you Jim. Berry and I are pleased to be in such a fine group of people. Jay incouraged Berry and I to come to last years Fall ralley at Rayfords Crossing. We were hooked!

irvin56

Thanks to all

I've only been around here for the last year,
BUT IT WAS THE FORUM MEMBERS (All of you)None
That made my mind up about my North Trail unit.
I have gain a lot more info, ideas, remedies, LAUGHTER,(A FEW STITCHS):D :D

And i enjoy checking out the site for new and old items that help me find problems and help look for things, before they are a problem.

Thanks Jim, all the moderators, the behind the scene people from factory,
all everyone that participates in making this a GREAT place to be a member at.

davebennington

Jim has done a great job with the forum to bring it up to what is today vs yesteryear when it almost went under, we all were worried back then.
Keep up the good work Jim (as if I had to say that we all know he will).

Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
jimtoo, thanks for bringing the 5,000 member milestone to the attention of everyone. That is amazing. Every thing that everyone has said is right on. We have made many new friends and hope to make more. Rallys are the vehicle. And of course thanks go to Jim Beletti and his posse of moderaters for holding it all together.
Peace
Dave

jnbhobe

WOW !! 5000 Members,

What an impressive number. Patti and I have had a great time with the forum and rallys and have made a lot of wonderful friends and more to come. A BIG THANK YOU to Jim Belitti and all the moderators who make this a family place. JON:) :) :)

boatdoc

I mirror everything that has been said here!!! Is'nt it just amazing that when you are out RV'ing and some little thing goes wrong that most of the time you have already read about and know exactly what you need to do the fix and the knowhow to do it. We are VERY lucky to have this support and I hope all that have a Heartland product will find this forum for all their needs.
The biggest THANKS goes to Jim B. and his efforts for sticking with us thru thick & thin. His cool headed thoughts to keep things in perspective and letting us vent sometimes. The mods walk in his footprints and should not be forgotten.
Thanks everyone!!!!!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Out of all of the things you can look at on the internet, I find I spend most of my time looking at the Heartland Forum. Sometimes I will re-read things and learn even more the second time. There is a wealth of information and just lots to learn. Thanks Jim and all of the moderators for giving this retired "old fart" something to do. Keep up the good work.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Wow! Now thats great news 5,000 members! A GREAT BIG THANK YOU Prez Jim B for starting this club ,We met many new good and long lasting friends and had alot of fun at the rallys, that we have been at. Looking forward to meeting more new friends and seeing the friends that I have all ready met. Also can't wait to go to more rallys because they are alot of fun and worth the time to go to. TRAVELER07

2010augusta

Wow, this is one of the best forums on the net, so much info and great people. The relationship with the factory and other Heartland resources, not to mention Jim B and the moderators. If more prospective owners would realize what a great resource this site is, it sell even more Heartland products. I only hope that the DW and I can make it to a national rally some time and meet some of the people on here in person.

Thanks to everyone for making this such a great site.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
5000 !!! :confused: Now I am disappointed... :( Is that all????
How many Heartland Owners are there. JimB you need to get on the phone and call ALL the Heartland Owners and get them on the Forum... Then start a real International Rally.

Wouldn't it be great if all 5000 members got togeather at one time. Wow..
JimB.. Great job. I also read this forum first and last each day. This forum is a great source of information and friendship. I am proud to be a member.

God Bless each and everyone. Travel Safe.
See ya at Rayford.
BC

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
irvine56 really put it in perspective. The members are truly the ones that make this forum what it is. You all deserve the credit and a huge well done! So Thanks to all of our forum participants. Those of us attending the Houston Spring Rally will share a toast to you all. We'll OK, maybe a beer toast.

jbeletti

I've only been around here for the last year,
BUT IT WAS THE FORUM MEMBERS (All of you)None...

I agree with that. The mods and I as well as all the factory folks have a large hand in this but it is YOU, the members of the Heartland Owners Forum that have provided the feedback and the content that has made the forum the significant resource that it is.

It is also you who have told others. Weekly I hear of people meeting other owners at campgrounds who have never heard of the forum. In their defense, many of them don't own a computer and have no plans to :eek:

But for those who have access, what a world others have opened them up to. This is another reason why I give a packet of contact cards with the Club Member kits and have packets available at big rallies. It's a simple way to spread the word.

By the way, gonna run it by the bosses but I am considering putting a small Heartland Owners Club ad in Trailer Life. Not too much money and can't hurt to get the word out. I will use the Forum URL in the ad which should drive people to the portal and get them started on their resource journey.

Thank you Forum and Club Members!

Jim