Sundance 287rl xlt heat underbelly or not?

MJJ

Hi all we have owned this camper since May of 09 up until recently we thought the underbelly was heated along with being enclosed (that's what the dealer/sales told us) but after reading a few things on this sight I'm worried it may not be, I called the dealer's service dept and they said they didn't think so but couldn't say for sure. :(Can someone help/answer our questions I'm afraid the brochure we read on line did not pertain to our XLT? Is the underbelly heated? We our planning to de winterize tomorrow to start loading for a trip from IL to TX, I'm worried if the underbelly is not heated what will happen if we de winterize tomorrow for our trip? :confused: I love this camper but really would not have bought it if I thought the underbelly was not heated.....we love to camp from early spring through late fall...it is just to cold to camp in the winter in Illinois (heated underbelly or not.:D we would appreciate any answers or advice...

D

Dave Willis

Hello,

Our Sundance XLT models have an enclosed underbelly and is heated by Radiant heat from the heat ducts. However, the drain valves are not enclosed like the regular Sundance units.

Thanks,