RV American Insurance.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist

Bought their absolute best, covers everything, so help me god none is better, we cover you bumper to bumper except for these minor items, gazillion mile towing, food replacement and $300 worth of motel, Extended warranty today.

So, if I find out he lied...he gets run over by a fat one legged guy in a wheel chair.

Seriously, the coverage seemed as good as anyone else's, and he has promised on his mothers grave that this policy is accepted everywhere.

I'm at the end of my original warranty...and circumstances have prevented me from even messing with Heartland. The local dealer gave me the "did you buy it here?" speech..and camping world is truthfully on the other side of the state.

I made sure that every problem that I've heard about on this forum is covered by this policy. $50 for a service. I can live with it if they stand behind their word.

Here's their list of things covered and uncovered:

The items listed below are either provided in your base plan, or we are giving you the upgrade: YOUR COVERAGE IS SUPREME -***EXCLUSIONARY. We want you fully covered
Leveling System,
Money-Back Guarantee,
Audio/Video Upgrade,
Food Spoilage,
Slide-Outs,
Seals & Gaskets,
Wear & Tear,
We provide important links to information on your personal quote page, near your pricing, which you will find useful.
Our dealer # is 203733.
Policies are Insured by Lyndon Property Insurance Company.

Other like companies such as Interstate - Star, Phoenix American, DO NOT ALLOW internet sales. If you were quoted any of these plans over the internet you should be cautious. Dont be a victim of fraud!
WE COVER WEAR & TEAR

You are being offered EXCLUSIONARY COVERAGE as described
ATTENTION: No Vehicle Inspection is required.
Everything is covered except what is listed in the section 'ITEMS NOT COVERED'. The only exclusions are items listed under 'What Is Not Covered' section of the agreement.
Payment plans are available with only 10% down for 12 or 18 months.
Payment plans are available directly through the administrator. Review the Contracts and Declarations link by logging into our website, then where you logged in at will appear new links. Then simply give us a call to have your contract sent!

Supreme - Exclusionary Coverage. Everything is covered EXCEPT the exclusions. Wear & Tear is covered by our agreement

The following parts are excluded applies to both towables and included motorized vehicles. and are not covered: paint, carpeting, trim, glass, moldings, lenses, bright metal, body panels, caulking, grouting, delaminating or discoloring,
ornamentation, canvas vinyl or fabric upholstery, walls, wood, panels, tires and wheels, bumpers, metal supports, body adjustments, fiberglass top, weather strips and weather stripping, rust or corrosion, hubcaps, physical damage, rubber hoses, light bulbs and headlights, air bag/supplemental restraint system any repositioning refitting or realigning. All maintenance service and items such
as: wiper blades, shock absorbers, alignments, wheel balances, engine tune-ups, spark plugs, brake pads, brake linings and shoes, filters, lubricants, coolants, belts and hoses, plug wires, distributor cap and rotor, battery and battery cable(s), manual/hydraulic clutch assembly, normal fluid/oil lubricant seepage, service adjustments and cleaning, body adjustments, exhaust system (excluding
exhaust manifolds), retrofits or replacements of any components caused by or due to compliance with law or legislation including the 1990 clean air act, including emission control equipment and sensor(s).

Transferable -. Provides great resale value

My Stealth Wheelchair stands ready.

Happy Campers

If they are not covering anything in the exclusions then what are they covering ?. Seems all those things are the very ones that need the insurance the most.

gpolac

I just purchased the same warranty and was told the same thing. So i will help you run him over if it is not true.

pbirdsong

Did you buy from "Scott"? We had coverage that we bought thru him on our 40' Mandalay motorhome . When we sold the Mandalay after two years of coverage I requested a prorata refund which I had understood was within the terms of coverage. Scott came back with "you have had claims and you want a refund --- get real". The few claims we had were settled reasonably well, but when I went to him for a quote on our recently purchased Bighorn he quoted the highest price and became very "cockey" when I told him I was looking elsewhere for coverage. He had quoted a friend of mine (who I had recommended to contact him) 7 year coverage at about 25% less than he quoted me for a 5 year agreement.
Needless to say, I will not be doing business with him again.

Paul Birdsong

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Did you buy from "Scott"? We had coverage that we bought thru him on our 40' Mandalay motorhome . When we sold the Mandalay after two years of coverage I requested a prorata refund which I had understood was within the terms of coverage. Scott came back with "you have had claims and you want a refund --- get real". The few claims we had were settled reasonably well, but when I went to him for a quote on our recently purchased Bighorn he quoted the highest price and became very "cockey" when I told him I was looking elsewhere for coverage. He had quoted a friend of mine (who I had recommended to contact him) 7 year coverage at about 25% less than he quoted me for a 5 year agreement.
Needless to say, I will not be doing business with him again.

Paul Birdsong

Thanks I'll keep that in mind for the future.