New owner Big Country 3250TS!!Hello

GETnBYE

Hello,
We have been looking for sooooo long for the right one. I knew a few months back that Heartland was the "one". Just been looking for the right model,price,floorplan etc.
Finally, we did it. Jumped on in and got one. We take delivery on March 23rd.
We went back and forth on the 3250ts and the 3300rl, I think the deciding point was the dealer and a feeling that we will get treated as well after they have the sale as we did before.
I joined this forum several months earlier to learn about the Heartland product.
I have enjoyed the forum so much and look forward to joining the owners club.
None

bill40

Hello GETnBYE
Wecome to the family, hope you enjoy your 3250 as much as we do our 3500rl. The wether is changing so get out and enjoy.
Bill

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland family. It will not be long until the National Heartland Rally in Goshen, Indiana. Hopefully you will be able to attend. Check out the Heartland Owners Club for additional benefits of ownership. Once again, congratulations, and we will 'see you' on the forum.

bigchief

Welcome;
We have a 2009 3250TS and just love it. We also have a good dealer and that makes a big difference to me. We picked it up in Oct 08, had time for 1 short trip and left MI for the winter in the middle of Nov. We will get back around the 12 of April. The trailer has been fine all winter. One small leak that I fixed myself. Everything is working great. Hope yours is as good as ours. Any questions let me know.

Bigchief

GETnBYE

Thanks for the welcome

:D We picked the 3250 up today. Boy, it's been a long day. We spent a long time at the dealer and then a very long time setting up, cleaning, cleaning and more cleaning, and a bit of unpacking. Things are about to fall into place. Only one small problem so far...the handle on the recliner broke with the first sit down. Not sure if we call dealer or dig thru a mountain of papers to see if we call the chair maker. Hope to have some time to enjoy before we have to head home.
Thanks for the welcome everyone.

fljlcw

I would call my dealer first as its only been 1 day but I believe the furniture venders # should be in the coat/control closet next to the entry door Im nt real familure with that floor plan so it may be somewhere else and welcome to the forum and family
Fred

rckc228

Welcome and I know you will enjoy the new rig.Heartland makes a great rig and they back them up.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the land of Big Country!!! We also have a 3250 that we got in 07 and yes, love the floor plans. No offense, but we replaced the recliners that came in the rig with euro chairs and are happy as a clam now. If you are ever up in TN-Smoky Mountains, give us a holler and we'll go camping together.