Lets Make a Deal!

Midastouch

I have gotten the info on the Landmark dealer worksheet from Sept. 05 so I have an idea of what we're looking at for MSRP and option costs. Using this as a guide, do I use the MSRP and add options I want, etc.... then start looking at what kind of percentage off that total, eg; 25%, etc.. or is it more realistic to take a percentage off the MSRP then add options for a total to deal with?

I want to understand the best way to go about calculating what I should expect to be quoted ... or close! Some of the options are a little pricey compared to other brands that priced options out for the same thing. I thought 2,549. was a little high for a 12 cu refrig upgrade! Maybe not!??

I see how the worksheet would benefit faxing to several dealers with the options checked off, for a price quote, but I would like to get an idea of what to expect ... bottom line, or in the ballpark!

Deb

Deb
We ordered a BH 3055 with a 10 Cubic Foot Ref. (without the ice maker) for a upgrade price of 865.00. That 2,549.00 price sounds a little high to me.

Deb

ChopperBill

My dealer option sheet also lists the 12 ft fridge for a $2549 option. I also think it seems a little ridiculous. The 10 foot is a $1299 option. I think those options have a lot of negotiating room. Glad my wife liked the standard 8 footer. We have a 6 footer in our Truck camper and have never had a problem even with staying out a month at a time.

kerry

12' Frig

The 12' Frig is basicly two refrigerators being a side-by-side, plus it has an ice maker

Kerry Sears
BH 3400 &
Dealer