Keeping me in-check

truknutt

Committed Member
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my DW one day and said, "Honey, 40 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white television, but every night I got to sleep with a hot 25-year old gal. Now I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car a nice big bed and a plasma screen Television, but I am sleeping with a 65-year old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your end of things." :D

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out find a hot 25-year old gal and she would make sure I once again would be sleeping in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black & white television. :eek:

Aren't older woman just great? They really know how to say just the right thing at just the right moment to help us get through those little mid-life crises! :p

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
After being married for 40 years, I took a careful look at my DW one day and said, "Honey, 40 years ago we had a cheap apartment, a cheap car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a 10-inch black and white television, but every night I got to sleep with a hot 25-year old gal. Now I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car a nice big bed and a plasma screen Television, but I am sleeping with a 65-year old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding up your end of things." :D

My wife is a very reasonable woman. She told me to go out find a hot 25-year old gal and she would make sure I once again would be sleeping in a cheap apartment, driving a cheap car, sleeping on a sofa bed and watching a 10-inch black & white television. :eek:

Aren't older woman just great? They really know how to say just the right thing at just the right moment to help us get through those little mid-life crises! :p

And, you're still breathing?

irvin56

Good one

roflmao.:):):)

I will give it to my wife and see her face.:rolleyes:
on Second thought not a good idea. that may be me with out the 25 yr old:D

Bobby A

My wife and I got a good chuckle after reading your post, thanks for the laugh.

My wife says, if I got enough money at the end of the month to wine & dine a 2nd girl, she need to be spending more money. (lol)