Factory Rep at Portland, OR show

fdmckee

Jim--

Just wanted to say that we met one of Heartland factory reps at the Portland, Oregon RV show. I believe his name is Mike Mooreland. My husband and I really enjoyed talking to him and he had a wealth of knowledge and information. He answered all of our questions and is such a nice person. We learned a lot more about how the coaches are made and Heartland is the definite choice for our next fiver. We still have a year more to wait and who knows what they'll come up with by then!!! ;)
By the way, Mike said to make sure we told you that he said hi!!

Danette & Fred

rckc228

Heartland makes a great rig and support has always been great. They are always willing to listen their customer.

Last edited:

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi back to Mike! He was the reason our deal got put together when we bought our 3670. We haven't regretted our decision at all.
Kristy

boatdoc

Although we never met Mike, he was our savior when wading thru all the salesman bullcrud. One might look back on what we went through trying to shop our 3670, OH the smoke and mirrors!!! I finally gave up and gave a call to Heartland and a nice lady there, don't know her name, gave me Mike's cell number. What a breath of fresh air. No more saleman crud, no more driving forever to see IF they had a trailer. We talked three times, he knew exactly when and where the trailers were and even told us the build sheet on them for all the extras. He found our unit, told us the best the dealer would do and gave us first right of refusal if we did not like this particular trailer, yea right!!!
The one he found for us was a little bit more loaded up than we thought we would want but WOW have those extras been nice.
Thanks Heartland and a BIG THANKS to Mike Mooreland. :D