Sagging roof between trusses

I have noticed over the past month, that our roof in two places has started to sag,because we park our unit beside the house I can easily see the whole roof,from our bedroom, I just read another persons,note on the forum with the same problem, with his Cyclone, so I thought I would mention it aswell, We used our 5th Wheel in the end of Nov and again in Jan and after that I noticed the roof with some dipps in it I am thinking that it has something to do when the inside is heated, in the unit,and cold weather outside (above freezing when we used it ) and condensation in the attic maybe causing the problem.I took it to my dealer and hey said this happens,on some units, it could be the glue in the OSB board, reacting ,with the different temperature's of indoor,and outdoor and the attic area could you let me know your thoughts on this, we love the unit, I have managed to convince two of my RV friends to buy the Big Country's and they are very happy as well.
Thanks

Cyncwby

This sounds like it could be a major concern, would be to me and the factory can't even respond to your question???.........in over a month!!!! I hope you called them or you found out the problem.

B

bwwalczak

We just received the info regarding roof.

This could be a variety of different items due to environment, however our roofs are structurally sound. The most likely cause is the decking between roof rafters, but this is a very rare occurrence. Our dealer should have the most information and can provide the best diagnosis.

Is your model a 2009 or 2010?

We attempt to answer all questions within a timely basis.

Thanks for looking this at this, I have contacted my Dealer (Cottonwood RV
in Chilliwack In British Columbia, they told me that they were checking with the Factory, I haven;t heard back as of yet, ours is a 2009 model
thank for the reply

B

bwwalczak

Cottonwood is a good dealer and will know exactly how to diagnose.

Just this week I have been back to my dealer, and they say they have not heard anything back from Heartland yet, they were going to ask them again, to respond
I will keep you posted.