Poorboys Goolash

dancer

egnor's much better half
I probably spelled that name wrong... parents taught me how to make this when we were camping..

Instant Mac & Cheese for the microwave, or the boxed mac & cheese from the store, butter, milk, (make the mac & cheese using directions from container) fry some burger (we use venison burger) add a little chili powder (small amounts if you have kids) drain the grease from the burger (if there is any) mix it together in a bowl. Its fast, easy, and the little monkeys love it as much as the big monkeys.

I know its not a fancy recipe but makes for a good quick lunch when you are out and about.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
It sounds pretty good to me and quick. Since I love Hamburger Helper meals this will fit right in and to think Brent said you couldn't cook.:D....Kenny

dancer

egnor's much better half
ohhhh he's in trouble now. that's it. he'll be cooking for himself. what else has he said?? hmmm?? Make a book for me we're heading to Indiana in June... I'll be waiting for the final draft :):D

oh and Brent. STARVE>>>>

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
It sounds pretty good to me and quick. Since I love Hamburger Helper meals this will fit right in and to think Brent said you couldn't cook.:D....Kenny

Well, I wouldn't exactly call anything with the word "Hamburger Anything" -- "Haute Cuisine"...None

But, my SIL thinks Macaroni and Cheese from Pizza Hut...mixed with some weiners, frozen corn and peas...a little milk and Italian breadcrumbs ..baked for 30 minutes in the Apollo Convection oven...and served on paper plates a recipe that should be posted on the Fine Living Network.

Then again, I can remember thinking, that the crackers from a B3A unit crumbled over a can of Boned Chicken mixed with 30 year old canned cheese was ambrosia.:eek:

Maybe Hamburger **** ain't so bad after all