It's Here!!! It's Here!!!

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Got a call from my dealer, Chesapeake RV Solutions...my new Landmark Pinehurst has finally arrived. IT'S HERE!!! Yipeee. Naturally I had to drive down to see it. Not even cleaned yet but it sure looks beautiful!!! Got to look inside and from an initial view it is everything we hoped for and more. Now I gotta keep my mouth shut and stay away for the next several days until they get it all prepped and ready to go. I've got a PDI and delivery scheduled for next Friday, March 27th. It won't take them that long, but I've got to work mid-week so I can't go before Friday. Darn the luck!! Oh well, as JimB says, anticipation makes it all that more sweet or what ever it is that he told me last week.:):)

But I've seen it and laid my hands on it and I'm in love!!!!

rckc228

Congrats and enjoy.Just pick up my new Augusta last week and everything is working great . Two small adjustments during the PDI and the dealer took care of them. Heartland makes a great rig. Make sure to post pictures in Landmark Photo section.

olnavy

Congratulations Keith I will be a very long time till Friday. I hope to get out to talk with Tim this weekend and put some number together. Hope to be in the owning group soon

Alan Jordan
Jim Moskicki