MN Landmark Sighting in Wisconsin on 4/7/06

jbeletti

I was traveling to MN today on I-94 East when I spotted a MN plated Landmark being pulled by Chevy. Was it you?

Wish we were pulling our Landmark! But alas, we were in the DW's car heading to a Log Home Expo in Minneapolis.

Jim

ct0218

It wasn't me, but a representative of my company was exhibiting there--BK Cypress Log Homes. Hope you enjoyed the show. Clark

ct0218

Can't miss him-he's a big guy. Gregg Caldwell, guess you'd call him the Operations Manager for the Corporation. Really nice guy. Enjoy. Clark

Karl

2006 Chevrolet 3500 SRW
Jim-

I was looking at the forum concerning sitings and noticed one on a Landmark being pulled by a Chevy from Minnesota. I went back and checked my pull log. We left Deforest, WI on morning of 4/7 enroute to Apple Valley, MN. I am pretty sure we were the one you spotted. By the way it was the same trailer that was parked next to yours at RV
America, in Elkhart, IN while having some warranty work done. My wife Loretta and I are currently in Florida, and have met a couple Roger and Sherry Moore that have a Bighorn and we informed them about the heartland rally and they said they have made reservations to attend. My wife and I are looking forward to the rally since it will be our first of any kind. Thanks and look forward to meeting you there.

Karl Borosch

jbeletti

Hi Karl,

Well, it may take a while but it's neat that sightings actually do get confirmed sometimes.

I hope that Ron/Matt and crew took good care of you guys. Whenever I stop in there, I try to meet anyone there with a Heartland, getting serviced. Guess I missed you by a few days.

I look forward to meeting you at the rally.

Jim

busted2341

Sure is nice to hear other see Heartland Products in their travels. We are here in LA, again, and have spotted neary-a-one. Ya'll must be up north!! Hope to see some other owners soon!!..

Eduardo37

The Grand Patriarch
Landmark Spotted

As I was traveling north with my Big Horn, (S/N 4235), Friday, Feb. 16 about 10:30 in the morning, on I-35 just north of Georgetown, TX there was a Landmark on an overpass aimed to the east waiting for a green light . I don't know if he was going to enter the interstate to the north or keep on heading east. I was clipping along at about 60 and never saw him in my mirrors.

I spent the weekend at Riverside RV park just southeast of Waco. Not a particularly impressive campground, but nice enough. Lots of full hookups, and the owners were pleasant to deal with. Also plenty of room at this time of year, and that is not always the case here in Texas.