Thank you to Jensen

Christytra

I was happy to see a section devoted to ASA Electronics-Jensen. We had a problem with our Jensen stereo AWM910. For almost a year, everything worked fine. Then one day, I plugged in my IPOD and nothing happened. I had a LCD display but no speaker lights and no sound. We checked the RV for problems as well as the reset on the Jensen. We unplugged the wires and checked inline fuses and could not find the problem.

We carried the unit to our dealer who shipped it back to Jensen. Within a week we had a new stereo. We still don't know if it was defective equipment or a problem we caused but thank you Jensen for replacing our unit! We've been very pleased with the sound and capabilities of this unit!

cjbearden

Visitor
Thanks Jensen for Replacement TV

We also wish to express our thanks to HL (Steve Kennel) and Jensen for quick response and replacement of our TV Model 3208. New one was installed yesterday and works great. Our thanks also to RV City, Benton, AR for stepping up to handle the installation, which also involved soldering the back plate to which the TV is attached. One screw had sheared off and another was almost sheared.

JENSENRVdirect

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate the opportunity we have been given by Heartland to interact with and assist the end users of our products. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you need any further assistance.
JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team

Rigmover06

ASA Steps Up To The Plate.

We would publicly as this forum allows like to THANK Brian with ASA and all their Customer Service Reps.

When the local Heartland Dealers here in Edmonton / Leduc REFUSED to honor any kind of Heartland Warranty because I didn't buy my unit from them.

Brian took notice of what was going on and made the effort to get this resolved quickly. He got me a CSR to call me and issued a RA# even though my DVD player is a little over a year old, they are going to do something Heartland Posers wouldn't do.
Look after a customer.

ASA is a stand up company and I will always deal with them as long as I have a JVC component in my Cyclone.

Thanks again Brian.