3250TS speced out :)

itsbeertime

So...yesterday we FINALLY chose between the 2950RK and the 3250TS and went with the 3250 although I still like the 2950 better in some ways, but the 3250 is more practical at this time in life. Some I'm going to have some remorse and as I was looking at the two of them side be side yesterday the 2950 kept calling me. :) We're changing out the table and chairs for the J sofa that is oh so comfy and adds an extra sleeping space. The J sofa was a "must have". We added several BH options to our want list and it would have been much easier if they had this floorplan in a BH, but oh well. We'll make do.

I added central vac, slide selector switches ( a MUST), remote control exhaust fan (after delivery), fiberglass rear cap, surround sound, aluminum wheels, yada yada etc. along with a few custom mod requests. Anything major anyone can think of I may have missed? I didn't see an option anywhere for a water filter which I find quite odd. Did I just miss it or is it not offered???

I'm also debating on the air ride hitch, but will probably do that after the dealer has it. I need to decide which one I want and if there are any compatability issues with my PullRight SuperGlide. Also will be adding probably Firestone airbags and going up to bigger tires on the truck and trailer.

Shadowchek

I think you will be happy with your choice. The kitchen isn't as nice but all the windows are fantastic and a very open plan. We came so close to buying one if it would have been a Bh we would probably own it. It really isn't that much of a big deal because the BC's are very nice. You are taking care of the issues that I didn't like about the big Country so what's the diff. That being said if we didn't get such a good deal on our BH 3400rl good chance we would have the 3250. Congrads on your new unit.

Greg

itsbeertime

Thanks! I really loved the kitchen in the other, but we seldom use the kitchen. Everything is outside with us, so... And I really wanted a desk because after last Summer trying to work at our dinette my neck and back were a mess. So...it was all a tradeoff. Plus, this is really about as big as I wanted to go with my current truck, and I'm not in the market for a new one right yet. And as long as the daughter has her comfy sofa, she'll be happy. A happy teenage daughter makes for a happy family. :)

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Big Congratulations!

Hey BeerTime! Congrats on the (almost) decision. Now it's time to join the Virginia Owner's Club. Drop me a PM and I'll send you more info.

Gus

Shadowchek

Thanks! I really loved the kitchen in the other, but we seldom use the kitchen. Everything is outside with us, so... And I really wanted a desk because after last Summer trying to work at our dinette my neck and back were a mess. So...it was all a tradeoff. Plus, this is really about as big as I wanted to go with my current truck, and I'm not in the market for a new one right yet. And as long as the daughter has her comfy sofa, she'll be happy. A happy teenage daughter makes for a happy family. :)

I looked at a lot of 5th wheels in that size range and liked the 3250 the best. Keystone Everest makes one just like it but there were little things I didn't like as well like no counter by the stove and a couple of other things. It is Nice big and open. The desk is a little small but functional. We weren't going to go this big but the dealer dropped so much off the price that it was less than I could get the 3250 for in Indiana and it was the plan we really liked exept for the length. We had a 1 ton so what the heck and we love it. The apposing slide outs with big windows in both slides on yours are fantastic.

Greg

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your 3250. We also have a 3250 which we also added vac and slide awnings (dealer doesn't order them with awnings) but more importantly a front ac/heater unit. That has been the best $700 spent. Oh, and also added window awnings on the big windows at the dinette and couch sides. Hope you enjoy your rig as much as we have.

B

bwwalczak

Thank you for placing your order with our Virginia dealer. We look forward to building your coach!