3055RL Arrived

busted2341

Well, we saw our newly ordered trailer yesterday. My cursory inspection went well, although the QC questions still remain, the first thing on the inside I noticed was the surround facia of the fireplace was installed crooked. HOW COULD THAT BE DONE AT THE FACTORY? Anyway everything else seemed ok. Looks good, will pick it up Friday and will have photos available for all to see. Wifey will inspect today. Can't wait to see how that goes. Anyway will update all later....:D

Trap

You must be all //heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon10.gif

Were sure you're really going to enjoy it. All the best with your new unit.
Were still debating between the 3055 and the 3400. Like them both although we do like the shorter lenght of the 3055 cause it should be a little easier to get into some of the sites.

Unfortunately we have to wait until this winter to order//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon9.gif

Enjoy Trap

busted2341

We picked it up on Friday....All done..Looks good...My wife likes the 3400 too, but I was more interested in making sure one A/C would cool here in Texas, since most state parks are still only 30amp, anyway if you get the 3400 be sure and order the second A/C, you'll need it....

Trap

Actually Busted where we live way up here in Canada one AC will probably be enough for the few really hot days we have. Were more concerned about be able to keep the units warm. We can be 90 Degrees in July and August or have snow cause were so close to the rockies. For us Dual Pane windows are a must.//heartlandowners.org/images/icons/icon12.gif

Trap