Missing Manuals

RVFun4Us

We purchased our 2008 Big Horn 3055RL last July. The manual packet that we received had many manuals that did not apply to the devices in our rig. We have attempted to get the appropriate manuals through our dealer several times. They said they contacted Heartland but then received the same manuals that we already had in the manual packet. Heartland changes out the various items likes TVs and home theater systems but evidently don't always ship the right manuals with their rigs. I was wondering if we can get the right manuals directly from Heartland, presuming that the devices have actual manuals. The ones missing:

Fireplace
Dometic Duo Therm Air Conditioner
Fantastic Vent w/rain sensor, model 6000
A&E Awning
Hydraulic System
EPDM Roof
Electronic Jacks (Front and Stabilizer)
Dometic Thermostat
Slide-outs
Monitor Panel
Black Tank Flush System

The Heartland Owners Manual covers some items but I know with our old rig it had separate manuals for each of these items. Any assistance in sending them to us would be appreciated. I can send you our address in a separate email for forwarding the manuals.

Chuck Richard

Good luck getting manuals, I have a 2009 3055RL and many of the manuals you want never came with mine either. The lack on manuals in the packet from the OEM's and the poor actual trailer manual by Heartland were one of the areas I was dissapointed. I went to the WEB and was able to find many missing manuals and print.