What Floorplan Please ????

Would someone be kind enough to tell me what floorplan this picture is for? I was told by the dealer that it is a 3500RL and it is on his lot at this time but it doesn't match the 3500RL floorplan that I got form the Heartland web site at all. Is it an earlier version or what? Is it still possible to get this kitchen layout in a 3500RL with the island insert, as in the picture here?

PIC018.jpg

Graphic Queen

Scott

3500 Photo

It looks to me like it IS a 3500 model. It just happens to have an island insert in it.

ST

tcbrady

Scott is correct that the picture is of a 3500RL. However, we have slightly redesigned this floorplan and the kitchen sink is no longer in the slide out. Please see the Heartland website for the most current floorplan for the 3500RL.

thanks, Coley

I realize that we can still get the island insert but I was really wondering if the layout like the one in the pic could still be ordered? I have the copy of the new floorplan but this older one like in the pic is much better, in my opinion anyway. So, are you sayin that the particular layout like the one in the pic can not be ordered anymore?

GQ

Scott

New Model

Just an FYI, the newer design on the 3500 has been really well recieved with all of it's additional storage and countertop space. It really opens up the interior of the coach and with the optional island - it makes into a truly spectacular kitchen.

ST

I do like the 3500RL a lot and so does the hubby. :rolleyes: I just did like that one that was on the dealer's lot. If he still has it when we get bready to buy we are going to look at it bit I am not sure that it has the double pane windows and such that we would want. I guess that there is no way that the unit could not be retrofitted with the dual pane windows? Anyway, we just love the Bighorn units and how well they are built and especially like the storage space the designers put into them.

GQ