Toilet sprayer

ralphpam

Has anyone installed a sprayer for their toilet and if so how much trouble is it to do? That is one thing our motorhome has that is missing on the Bighorn we have ordered and is now being built.

2010augusta

just buy the kit form sealand. it take 5 minutes to install and has everything needed. I spent almost as much making trips to the hardware store trying to make a sink sprayer work.

OK I am intrigued. Just what is this sprayer you are talking about installing. I am tired of having my Holding Tank Indicator not work properly. Are you referring to some some of sprayer to help clean the tank?

Niles

It's a sprayer that is mounted by toilet, to take care of cleaning the bowl, when ____ happens.:eek:

grizzlygiant

It sounds like the sprayer Ralph is talking about is a black tank rinse. These are available at most RV supply stores and are easy to install.......once you drop the underbelly covering and expose the tank.

The sprayer Alan is talking about sounds like a bowl/bottom washer....not supplied as an option by Heartland.

ralphpam

No. The one I am wanting to install is the one that helps rinse out the toilet bowl after use. I am now on the Sealand site trying to figure out which sprayer I need.

SmokeyBare

The Sprayer needs to be on the Valve side of the Toilet... and not cut into the Water line below the toilet valve... By it attached to the valve it will NO water can come out with out the toilet valve being operated first.

Sure can save a nasty leak... or little visitors hands spraying water all over the place !

SeaLand makes an UpGrade kit.

http://www.sealandservices.com/traveler_parts.htm

Marv

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Those sprayers are nice. Sure makes quick work of the "skid marks" leaving the bowl nice and clean for the next person.

nscaler2

No marks

The sprayer is well worth the money. Being numbingly not inclined we had the dealer install the kit. Works great. Make cleaning the toilet a breeze. :D:D

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Sounds like it has the extra added attraction of a bidet as well if u stay seated. Probably put a smile on JimBo's face he travels so much in "his" rig and from what I hear eats pretty well. LOL

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Cool, Patty always wanted a bidet. I'll get one for the Horn.

Bob, just run a water hose with sprayer thru the bedroom window to the bathroom. Problem solved and always have an extra hose if needed.;)..Kenny

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Ken, you have been hanging around with Lefty much TOO much. I will have the redhead call you:eek:. Good luck. Bob:p

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Ken, you have been hanging around with Lefty much TOO much. I will have the redhead call you:eek:. Good luck. Bob:p

Uh....Bob....Leave Ken alone...I've been working diligently with him..and it appears to be taking.

OBTW, I got my new leg today...give Ken anymore trouble...and I will be forced to come to the next rally and beat you to death with my old one.

Ya know, I like to share the pain!:eek:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Those sprayers are nice. Sure makes quick work of the "skid marks" leaving the bowl nice and clean for the next person.

Depending on how much "rubber" you burn, you might empty your fresh water tank cleaning it out :(. I'll keep the brush.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Lefty, they let you keep your old leg?? Dude, thats gross.:eek: I am glad you got the new one. Are you now getting used to it? So, if I keep picking on Ken, you will come out here to get me?? Bring it on, then we can meet face to face. Dueling legs at 20 paces. Bob:D

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty, they let you keep your old leg?? Dude, thats gross.:eek: I am glad you got the new one. Are you now getting used to it? So, if I keep picking on Ken, you will come out here to get me?? Bring it on, then we can meet face to face. Dueling legs at 20 paces. Bob:D

Yeah, they finally got the new one setup...only took 4 months. I get to keep the old one...already made it into a lamp ala "The Christmas Story"

You're safe for a while...I still gotta get setup with physical therapy before I can make any more gunfights.

sgtbigb

I ordered and has received the Hand spray kit with vacuum breaker from AER supply. They were refer to me by Dometic. Total cost 59.89 includes shipping. Looks simple enough, will let you know!