Possible Oregon Rally Fundraiser

Would you be interested in buying a sweatshirt commemorating our 2009 Oregon Rally?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hello Everyone!

This is for all those coming to the OREGON Rally.

I was thinking about designing a sweatshirt for our Oregon Heartland Rally in Winchester Bay. I would use one of Heartland's logos and customize it for our rally. It would be embroidered on the left chest.

I would need to take your orders and payment in advance of placing the main order from the vendor and they all must be of the same style and color.

Adult men's sizes S through 3X.

This link will take you to a page I created to show the styles and prices.

The prices are only accurate if 24 or more are sold.

Please fill out the poll about whether or not you are interested in buying one or more sweatshirts,
and
post your style/price preference telling me how many you will buy if I order them for the rally.

If enough of you are willing to buy shirts, I'll start designing them when I get the logos from JimB.

Thanks!

Kristy

Last edited:

flamingknitter

Since there is only one of me, I voted for 1st attendee (lol). I am partial to the zipped hoodie but will take whatever you come up with.

dtvista

We would also vote for the full zipped hoodie but will take whatever you come up with.

Dave and Kathy

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
We will take 2 of whatever u buy especially if its pink! LOL. First have to check out the options so will get back to u.

Larryheadhunter

I have reviewed the chices and we vote for hooded jackets. count debbi and I in for 2. send the bii to our rich friends dtvista.

cliffbuilt

Hoodie's are not optional at Windy Bay !! :cool:

Good idea. Put us down for 2, 1XL & 1L. Big Country Logo or Heartland Logo? :D

Thanks,
Cliff

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I have reviewed the chices and we vote for hooded jackets. count debbi and I in for 2. send the bii to our rich friends dtvista.

dtvista says that you have to buy him breakfast next time! lol

We're sitting here at the NorCal rally talking about you!!!:D

Kristy

Larryheadhunter

I can feel my ears burning kristy! Hope it was just nice stuff, we are having such a good time camping especially with Heartland rigs! We had such an awesome time at the San Clemente State Park with Dave and Kathy and the firepits, with full hookups and a beach a few hundred yards away. Ah........... I love my Rving friends. So unpretentious, its refreshing. Can't wait to see how many will caravan from Mountain Gate, then pick up more at 7 Feathers, and probably over 10 to Winchester Bay. We could probably get JimBo to spring for a big Heartland banner taped to the lead rig. Why didn't I figure this out 20 years ago?
dtvista spent several hours teaching me Microsoft Streets and Trips and progamming my new 750 Garmin Gps for some future trips. I owe him breakfast for sure and more. I am just a story teller. Plus an awesome campbground 3 exits from the house.
By the way, an extra large and a large for those hooded jackets if they run somewhat close to standard size.This is what ADHD is all about. LOL

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Nothing but nice stuff Larry! Everyone here is having a good time and most are talking about how great it is going to be to have such a big group traveling together to Oregon in June.
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Time for final counts.... and other info.

OK. Looks like there is a fair amount of interest. It also looks like people prefer the full zip hoody. The color will probably by Navy blue or forest green depending on how the logo comes out.

There are some undecided votes up there and several who haven't voted yet. I need to hear from those people about what they do or don't want to buy. Then I'll have the final numbers to see if this fundraiser can actually raise funds!:D:D:D

One way or another, we will do a raffle to raise money to pay for things like plates, napkins, tableware, name tags, and other supplies. This group has grown to numbers none of us were expecting, which is fantastic! That also means expenses have grown, so fundraising is needed. I don't think any other state rally has this many people involved!:)

I would appreciate it if each rig could bring one raffle prize to donate to the rally. Central Cal did this last fall and it worked out really well for them and they had a lot of fun doing it. We'll sell raffle tickets at the rally and see who wins!

No need to get too carried away with the prize you donate. If we keep the prizes in the $10 range, we can all afford to have some fun with this.

Of course you can choose not to take part in this activity, but it is more fun if lots of people participate.

So, please send me your final vote, yes or no and how many of what sizes, on the sweatshirts.

I still need email addresses from a couple of people.

I'll be asking for help doing various things during the rally and we need prizes for the raffle.

I'll post specific things I'll need help with in the main rally thread in a few days.

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate your help and support.

Kristy

Chuck Richard

Hi Kristy,

The raffle sounds great. I had replied we would take two but not the sizes. We need one 2x and one 3x.

Chuck and Deb

Chuck Richard

Kristy,

Forgot to say send us a note and we'd be happy to do whatever we can to help. We get in Thursday so will be available. The raffle also sounds good and we will participate. Looks like about 20 sweatshirts so far what would the price be for only 20?

Chuck and Deb

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Sizes for us are... If guys sizing, 1 lg and one 2x, If womens sizes available, an XL.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.