Work out for sure

Loco

Well I have been waxing the out side of our Cyclone. Man I am getting a work out. Waxing a 40 ft Toyhauler is a job. Started at the back right corner and working my way to the left front. I have made it to left front slide out after spending about 6 hours on it. But man does it look good now. I figure I will be done with it all in about 8 more hours of work. I did not realize how much of the shine had gone away till I started the wax job.

boatdoc

I'm almost done with our 3670 BH. Hand wash and ALL hand wax. Been at it for the last week. Can't go too long at once but I'll bet I'll have over 24 hours in it. One would think these thing are 20 feet high as often as you go up and down the ladder.
It sure makes you feel good when you run your hand over that waxed finish, don't it. They do look good, all cleaned up.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
At one seminar I went to on RV care, the presenter said he will do one side of his RV this month, then the other side next month, the front and back the next month. Then start over. He said in a year you can do the whole RV twice without killing yourself. What do you think?

osims

bsims
I just finished mine Sunday, what a job. Been working on it for a week and a half. I used Mcquires premium marine wax this time and really liked it.
Bill

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I just finished mine Sunday, what a job. Been working on it for a week and a half. I used Mcquires premium marine wax this time and really liked it.
Bill

Oh, goody. Another accessory I need to get...a long ladder that will fit in the basement. My 26' Little Giant won't :(.

Guess I have to envy you guys that have a place to work on your rigs. The ain't no way mine will get onto my driveway (and it has a slope, too). It was enough backing the 27' TT onto it without running over the lawn across the street. Shoulda bought a farm before I got into RV'ing :eek:

Fortunately, the CG we stay at has someone that will power wash and wax RV's for a reasonable price.

wdk450

Guys:
A "free" extra with our $200 a month indoor storage is that they will wash it for me whenever I ask them to.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
A trip to Bluebeacon truck wash, get a citrus wash and liquid wax looks real nice afterwords. just a thought.

The coin op car wash near our storage yard has a bus/RV bay. I don't want the ladder for hand waxing and buffing a 38 ft. 5'er. If I was going to do that, I'd toss my Little Giant in the truck and haul it up. No question about reach or stability with that. I want a stowable ladder for minor maintenance/accessibility on the sides & slides.

Washed (liquid wax) and clean is good enough for me. Being blinded by my bald reflection in it is not required.