Cyclone 3010 and Sundance 3300RCB

Yianni

Hello everyone,
I'm new to this forum and to Heartland products. I'm on my second Keystone trailer and have been pretty happy with both of them.
We're thinking about the Cyclone 3010 and was wondering if anyone has any info. on them. We dry camp 99% of the time, so the toy hauler offers large fresh water, large gray tank and above all a built in gen. I'm getting tired of lugging the Honda 3000 around and don't really want to deal with 2 2000's. We don't have any toys.
We looked at the Keystone Raptor but the wife thought the living space was cramped and no real dinette. I'm trying to stay in the 30 to 35 foot range.
I liked the look of the floor plan for the Sundance 3300RCB but I found out they won't have a gen option. That was a deal breaker for us.
Thanks for any help.

porthole

Retired
Lou,
You should have gotten my reply last night ..............

Which Raptor were you looking at?

I looked at all the mid size toy haulers and the interiors are very similar. Although the 3010 is one that you can get into with the slides in without having to climb on the couch.

Last edited:

Yianni

We looked at the 300MP Raptor. My wife thought it felt smaller than the Cyclone and the couch in the Raptor is straight so everyone sits in a line. In the Cyclone it is sort of U shaped so you can face people across from you.
There were many things we liked better about the Heartland, the biggest being the quality feel over the Keystone.
Hopefully we'll have ours next April or May.

TNT

We have the 09 Cyclone 3210, which is very similar to the 3010. Our friends have the Keystone Fuzion 302 and we are so happy we didn't buy the Fuzion. Having room for getting around with the slide in is big for us - stopping for lunch, etc. We like how the generator exhaust goes to the slide side and not the side with the awning like Keystone does. I think Heartland has a 12" beam and Keystone's (Fuzion and Raptor) is smaller. We also like the docking station ours has and Keystone doesn't. That is just to name a few. Good luck!!!!

Mike Aplin

Thanks to everyone and your kind words about the 3210 and the new 3010 Cyclone. It is always great to hear comments on all of the little things that our customers notice in our products VS. other manufacturers. Our goal remains the same in that we want to provide our customers with more value packed features and benefits than any other toy hauler on the market. Once again, thank you for being part of the Heartland RV family, we really do appreciate the feedback and your loyalty!! Take care, Mike