Decals

greg_darla

Hello,

We just took our 2009 Landmark Augusta out of storage. While washing it, my wife noticed that some of the decals had discolored in spots! Has anyone else had this problem. Is there anything I can do to restore the bright color? Is something like this covered under the factory warrenty?

Thanks,

Greg

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Do you have any photos of the area? Don't polish or wax them...just use any good vinyl cleaner. I thought some areas of out stripes had faded but it appears its just part of the color scheme. I have had good luck using a product call "Rejex", can be used on plastics too.... it repells bug stains and keeps finishes looking like new. http://www.rejex.com/rejex.html

rjr6150

Another vote for Rejex. Discovered this product last year and love it. Goes on easy and wipes off with zero streaks

greg_darla

Thanks, for the reply. Will give rejex a try! I have a call in to Heartland and going to take pictures and send to them. All our decals look new except for the gold ones on the door side. Maybe bad glue or just bad decals. They look a little oxidized and have spots coming thru.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Rejex is the best I have found although pricey. But is lasts a long time. It bonds to the polymer. Goes on like wax. Read the instructions before applying.