Happy bday katkens

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Kenny uses the new math started by Jack Benny. 2009 - 1949 still equals 60

Last edited:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
Kenny uses the new math started by Jack Benny. 2008 - 1948 still equals 60

Bob...I was not born in 1948 and I know its 2009 now. Besides with all your mind lapses ,you never mailed my gift yet.....Kenny

katkens

I would truly like to thank everyone for all the PM's , e-mails and posts on my birthday. I was surprised and honored with all the well wishes. I am truly blessed to have met and made such good friends from members of the forum. Many Blessings and Great Adventures....Kenny

katkens

Is today your B/day Ken1 ?
All good folks are born on March 25th, just like myself. :)

Ken2 , no was yesterday but was a good month for us and a Happy Birthday to you. I hope you get back home to celebrate and many more to come.......Kenny

CrazyScotsman

Ken2 , no was yesterday but was a good month for us and a Happy Birthday to you. I hope you get back home to celebrate and many more to come.......Kenny

Thank you Ken1,and dancer
Got back into Dallas this morning, won't be going back home to MO. Wife is flying down Friday for the weekend, so I decided against taking another run, just in case I didn't get back in time for picking DW up at airport.
Last thing I want is get held up in Cali and wife is here.
Happy belated Ken1

PS . Now I know i'm getting older, yesterday in Tuscon AZ, at Furrs cafeteria I got asked if I was a senior. Come on give me a break. :( I won't eat there again. Food was :eek:

kkamshop

Ken2, are you an OTR trucker? My DH who is Ken(unknown # :) ) drives for Wallyworld.

BTW, Happy belated birthdays to both Ken1 and Ken2!

CrazyScotsman

Ken2, are you an OTR trucker? My DH who is Ken(unknown # :) ) drives for Wallyworld.

BTW, Happy belated birthdays to both Ken1 and Ken2!

Kathy, yes I am a driver, I drive one of these Orange coloured trucks with the name Yellow on the door, well, nowadays I also get to drive blue trucks with Roadway on the door. Company is now called , " YRC " Yellow Roadway Corp. or read it backwards, " CRY ". LOL.:confused:
Cheers Ken2