New Owner of North Country 26BH

mdmddouglas

We are new to the site. Everything looks great. There is a lot of useful information here. This is our first travel trailer and we are looking forward to using this weekend. We hope to make a trip to Bull Shoals and do a little fishing while we are there. I know my wife and kids are excited! It's a great site! Keep up the good work!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a great time. Can't put a price on quality time with the family. Keep us informed of your experiences.

Good luck,
Mark

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Wecome to the Heartland family. Take a gander at a Heartland rally that may be in your neck of the woods and try to attend one. You will gain lots of new friends, eat good food, and find out much information. The Heartland Owners Club is also a good source too. Check it out. Welcome again.

mdmddouglas

I've been looking around at the different posts and there is definitely a lot of information on the site. My wife has been looking at some of the tips on making the best use of storage and I've been looking at the info on how to run sat. into the cable input. I look forward to learning more. No one in our families have done any rving, so we will have quite a learning curve. Thanks again, and I will look into the rallies!

I'll let you all know how our first trip goes!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
DeeDee welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Enjoy your new trailer and have a safe trip. Come back for help any time. Lots of great folks here on the forum.

mdmddouglas

Back From Maiden Voyage!

We returned from our trip on Sunday evening. We left Friday morning to the sun shining and warm, and when we did get to our destination it was overcast and sprinkling most of the weekend. It was also pretty windy. (winds gusting up to 30 mph) On the good side, we did get to try out our furnace and see how well the awning held up in less than desirable conditions! It was about a 5 1/2 hour drive for us, and our first trip pulling a travel trailer, so it was a good trip to get the feel of everything. We did enjoy ourselves and did get some good quality family time in. The boys even caught a few trout at Dry Run Creek. It's quite an upgrade from the old pop-up! We look forward to learning from all of you! Keep up with all the great information. It really helps out newbies like us!

Thanks!