HEARTLAND OWNERS CLUB

MISSOURI CHAPTER 2009 FALL RALLY

October 16 – 18, 2009

America’s Best Campground

499 Buena Vista Road

Branson, Missouri 65616

Reservations: 800-671-4399

www.abc-branson.com

Branson, Missouri, the “Live Entertainment Capitol of the World” and the award winning America’s Best Campground will be the site of our first Chapter Rally. Join other Heartland RV owners in meeting new friends and sharing camping experiences. October is a wonderful time to camp in the Missouri Ozarks and this is one of the busiest months at campgrounds. All participants are urged make their own reservations as soon as possible. We will have a special discounted rate of $54.00 for two nights camping for two people. Additional persons are $7.42 apiece for the two nights. Based on availability additional days prior to or after the Rally may be available for the same rates. Please contact the campground directly if interested. Camping rates include full hookups, free WiFi, cable TV, pool and spa. Tickets to shows and other attractions are available at the campground office. There is a coin operated car/RV wash located at the campground.

To make reservations contact Michelle Ward; Groups Coordinator at the campground. She is in Mon. – Fri. 8-5. After you have made a reservation please let me know either through the Forum or by e-mail. Contact me if you have any questions or suggestions for Rally activities.

Who's Coming?

# Name (forum username) - Arrival - Registered
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Michael & Daphna Fiehler (NWTF Hunter)- Arriving 10/15 - Registered
2. Jack & Debbie Burk(Jburks) - - Registered
3. Larry & Gayle Kuykendall(larry&gayle) - 10/15 - Registered
4. Jeff & Joy Venus(fluffysmom) - 10/16 - Registered
5. Ken & Elaine Williamson (CrazyScotsman)- - Registered
6. Jim & NancyBeletti (Jbeletti) - 10/15 - Registered
7. Kathy & Kenneth Strong(katkens) - 10/14 - Registered
8. Earl & Andrea Burgin(USMC Retired) - 10/15 - Registered
9. Terri & Gary Krejdl (tkrejal) - 10/15 - Registered
10. Jon & Patti Holbert (jnphobe) - 10/11 - Registered
11. Logan & Pat Doyle (tinkers) - 10/15 - Registered
12. Gregg & Lynette McHenry (mac & netters1) - 10/14 - Registered
13. Gary & Sandi Phillips -(celebritygreen) - 10/13 - Registered
14. Bill & Barb Yelliott-Liming - (bacaye & earnhrt398) - 10/13 - Registered
15. John & Sue Younger -(doolymax)- 10/16 -Registered
16. John & Cheryl Gibson - (CGibson)- 10/16-Registered
17. Paul & Beth Standiford - (PandBStandiford) - 10/16 - Registered

Last edited:

Joy & Jeff

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
I just made reservations for us to attend this rally. This will be our first and we are really looking forward to it.

Joy, Jeff and Fluffy Venus
2008 Ford F250 Supercrew
2009 Big Country

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
NWTFHunter, We have just made our reservations at the ABC for the rally in Oct. We will be getting there on the 14 and leaving on the 19 can't wait I love going to rallies and meeting new people and making new friends----Thanks Kathy & Kenneth Strong:)

netters1

NWTHF Hunter, we are from Kansas, but don't see a Kansas Chapter. Is it possible for us to join you at the Branson Rally if we can make it? Thanks, Netters

Netem

Hey netters1, Heartland owners are welcome at any state rally. Some people try to make it to as many different states as they can. We are all Heartland family.

netters1

We are registered for the October Rally!! We will be arriving on Wednesday October 14th and leaving on Monday October 19th. Gregg (macattack) and Lynette (netters1) McHenry. Can't wait to attend our first Heartland Chapter Rally, even though we had a mini one at Sedalia...lol :D:D

jbeletti

Michael,

Nancy just booked a flight to Springfield, MO. So she will be at the rally with me. I'll pick her up late Thursday evening.

Jim

bacaye

Are reservations is being made. They are calling tomorrow to comfirm since the lady that makes the reservations was not working. Our first rally also.

Thanks, Bacaye (Bill and Barb)

bacaye

Wow, I think I will try that again. Our reservation will be completed tomorrow. We are planning on being their the 14th and leaving the 20th. Thanks, bacaye

bacaye

I just made the reservation. We will be there from Oct. 14-20th.
Please add us to the group.

Bacaye/Ernhrt Bill & Barb Yelliott-Liming

CGibson

We are hoping to come

We are trying today to make reservations for Fri-Sun. We had to wait to find out about our son's football schedule.

CGibson

Ok, just got off the phone with Michelle and we are registered for the rally. We will get there the 16th and leave the 18th.

See you all there.

John and Cheryl Gibson

Last edited:
Paul and Beth Standiford (PandBStandiford) - October 16th - Registered.

We registered today. We camped in our 2010 Bighorn 3670RL for the first time on Labor Day weekend but I was really concerned about towing it with our 2004 F250. So, this last Saturday, September 26, 2009, we bought a 2008 F350 DRW with the 6.4L Power Stroke. Towing is no longer a concern so we call today and registered. Looking forward to the rally.

jbeletti

Paul and Beth Standiford (PandBStandiford) - October 16th - Registered.

We registered today. We camped in our 2010 Bighorn 3670RL for the first time on Labor Day weekend but I was really concerned about towing it with our 2004 F250. So, this last Saturday, September 26, 2009, we bought a 2008 F350 DRW with the 6.4L Power Stroke. Towing is no longer a concern so we call today and registered. Looking forward to the rally.

Hey club member 1428 - your club membership kit shipped today :)

Congrats on that and on the new truck! See you in Branson.

Jim

macie

Greetings
My name is Richard Anderson of Carthage, MO. In June 2009 I received an email from Ray LeTourneau a Heartland Owners Club member. He asked if might consider offering your Heartland group a fair price on some stained Glass Entry Door Windows. I am a Mobile Suites owner and will be attending a Mobile Suites rally in Branson, MO Oct. 15th – 18th. It’s my understanding you folks will be in Branson also. If you have any interest in replacing your frosted entry door glass with Stained Glass Give me a call. 417-850-3752. .

I missed Ray’s email by a week in June. Mobile Suites had their Annual Rally the last week in May. Thanks randerson@ecarthage.com