Great stabilizer price

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If that Ultra-Fab is the Eliminator they look and work just like the JT's. That is what I have (the Eliminator). They work great and see in their latest catalog I got in the mail are $279.00. so that looks like a great price.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
I got a set of Ultra-Fabs from Tweety's earlier this month for $240.00 even. Originally I had ordered the Pull-Rites for $199. but were out and did not plan to get more. It looks like some heavy duty materials. Might be able to get them on this weekend if the weather holds.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Fyi,
I was told by the JT folks that there is a law suit going on where JT is suing Ultra Fab for copyright infringement and other issures. Since Lippert now owns JT, it will be interesting to see the results.

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well on Saturday I read this thread and immediately went to the Camping World link to see the price of $239.99 and was pretty happy. Was going to order and decided to email Tweety's to see if they will beat the price. I received an email back and they said of course so I called today and Tweety's said the "Club" price on CW was $279. Bummer I said and told him what the price was on Saturday when I sent my email to them. He said no problem we can do the $239 price including shipping so I ordered them. Although they didn't beat the price I like Tweety's for their great service. They said just a few days to get them to me.

Can't wait to get them on. When I do I will have a tripod to sell at the Goshen Rally.

Later all,
Mark

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Same price I got my Ultra-Fabs for from Tweety's earlier this month. So now we've got illicit goods?? :eek: Shocking, you'd think they were Chinese, or something :rolleyes:.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
He said no problem we can do the $239 price including shipping so I ordered them. Although they didn't beat the price I like Tweety's for their great service. They said just a few days to get them to me.

Can't wait to get them on. When I do I will have a tripod to sell at the Goshen Rally.

Later all,
Mark

$239 and dree shipping too? Zounds dood...sounds like a good deal to me.