Time to get stabilizers

CrazyScotsman

Well, my lovely bride arrived yeaterday at DFW airport, it was nice to see her 2 weeks apart is way to long.
After I picked her up, we ate lunch at a nice Italian restaurant, then went straight to Wally World, she had to buy curling irons, hair thingies, blow dryer ETC to keep in the BH.
Anyhoo she wanted to lay down, in the afternoon, so we did, ;)
Well, issue one the mattress was to hard for her. ( She has never slept in it before } issue 2 the coach shook to much, I was being good, the washer was on final spin,I know what you lot are thinking. Get your minds out of the gutter lol
So I am just going to order some Jt stabilizers. That way no more complaining about the coach rocking, heck I'm used to getting rocked to sleep in the truck driving team.
We went to dinner Red Lobster, ate my dozen oysters on the half shell, had some really good flounder, DW had to have her Lobster, great dinner. WE took care of the mattress problem, went to Bed Bath & Beyond and bought a Coolmax comfort system it goes on top of the mattress. What a difference a $120 thing on the mattress can make. Sure made for a good nights sleep for the DW, who has 2 Titanium rods in her spine, from her tail bone to just below her neck.
So it's time to order the stabilizers, and look for a good Sushi restaurant so I can make reservations for dinner tonight.
You all have a great weekend, I know I am, apart from having a stinking cold. Cheers Ken

PS. JimB, thanks for that flushdns as you can see it worked. :) thanks

Fordsd250

Ken, I got the BAL brand and saved about 40 percent from the the other brands and they work well. Check Dryer's RV for price. I used ours for the first time on a 30 day trip to south Texas and did not take the tripod out of the back of the truck.:D

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I have the Jt stabilizers and got them installed at 2 different rallies by my good bud Forrest, then JimB, and Butch (gmc) figured a way to get the rears on too at the Jackson Rally. There was free beer for all. It was awesome and they work rock solid. For a few dollars Ken, JT also supplies a digital leveling monitor that is discussed in a different thread. Per JimBo's suggestion I also got rotochocks to put between the trailer tires, so we barely feel any movement. The DW used to think there was an earthquake every nite. With 3 items you should be level and unmoving. Good luck!

CrazyScotsman

OK Larry you can stop adding to the shopping list LOL I wish money grew on trees so I could buy every thing I wanted, I will for the time being stick to my little bubble level. What I may need to see if I can get is a Digital thermostat , it dropped down into the low 30's here last night and furnace would not kick on, it kicked on after i got up and switched it off then on again. Any ideas on this one guys and girls ?
I'm just glad I had the DW to snuggle into, but after this morning it's back to being alone, as she flies back home, weekends go to fast.
Cheers Ken