New sewer hose by Camco-pretty cool

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Thought I would share this with you all. Fortunately I am in need of new hoses and this caught my eye. I bought this at Walmart for $29.99. It comes with (2) 10 foot sections, elbow and caps. Couldn't find it on Camco's website. I really like it but the real test will be when I get to use it.

Later all,
Mark

Attachments

• 100_0094.JPG
    100_0094.JPG
    353.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 100_0095.JPG
    100_0095.JPG
    388.6 KB · Views: 222

Mariposa

sewer

Mark
I am sure you will like that set up. I have a different brand, but it is the premade hose with the ends already attached. I have added a extra 10' long and a 5' long hose. Makes hook-up ready in almost all parks.
Bob

mrcomer

Bummer dude

No sooner did I post this, I went out to the camper to replace the sewer hoses, pulled out the old sewer hoses and went to put the new hoses in and they will not fit, the end fittings are too big. I am bummed.

Attachments

• 100_0096.JPG
    100_0096.JPG
    370.4 KB · Views: 200

jbeletti

No sooner did I post this, I went out to the camper to replace the sewer hoses, pulled out the old sewer hoses and went to put the new hoses in and they will not fit, the end fittings are too big. I am bummed.

Bummer Mark. Take it back to Wally or add it to your For Sale table at the rally :)

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Mark, what about shaving off those tabs? Would it fit then and would you still be able to twist it on and off the connectors? We don't use those hose holders. We keep all of our sanitation stuff in one tote. 2-20ft hoses, end pieces, elbows, clear adapters, clamps and rubber donut gasket thingy if we need it.

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member

Looks like it fits in the photo to me..... glad you were able to return it. Is your frame rusting already? My cheapo Sundance has a great powder coated frame. :) Is that your copper propane line bare in that photo? I thought they all came with a protective loom.

mrcomer

Yes frame rust already. The other item you are seeing is the ground wire for grounding the propane plumbing to the frame.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Go to lowes and in the lawn & garden section outside, they have 6" x 10 ft. Black corrugated pipe with holes in it. Cut off a little under 2 feet and mount it under your rig. It will hold the sewer hose with fittings easily.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Just wondering, Mark, did you try to attach the correct end? See you in June at the rally.