tire washing ?

Rmcgrath53

Okay I have spent the last 3 days washing the roof, washing the outside walls,cleaning the interior,vaccum the basement.flushing the freesh water tank, waxing the whole outside, waxing the rims. We are going to take off next weekend for 10 days. The rig looks better than new.The only problem is I dont know what to use on the rubber tires. I dont know if Armour all will hurt those trailer tires or what? Any body have some ideas how to clean those tires?

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
There is a tire cleaner that will make the tires shine. You can get it a Wal-Mart in the automotive section. There are several brands including Armor-all tire shine. They all work good and some even have UV protection built in. Read the label to find out which as I cannot remember.

Last edited:

Bobby A

Rmcgrath53

If your like me, the job is not complete until the tires are shining bright. As Jim states above, there are several product to choose, read the label and get a product with uv protection.

Last edited:

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I like 303. I've used it for years on any vinyl, rubber surfaces. It has no petroleum distillates. BUT it is a bit pricey.

Chuck Richard

I also agree with the 303 and not to use the petroleum based products. Armor+All used to cause tires to get little checks on them years ago when I was in the parts business and saw it first hand. Now if Armor-All has a specific tire care products it might be OK now. I also agree to make sure it has UV protection. By the way the 303 is also good for the dash if vinyl and better than Armor-All.