What the Heck Happened

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Can someone explain to me how all this "junk" that came out of a camper 4 feet shorter and smaller compartments multiplied while in my shed so that it won't all fit in my new Pinehurst?? I mean, the Pinehurst is bigger and has more storage, but I keep pulling boxes out of the shed and the more I pull out, the more there seems to be in there.:D

I "know" it all fit in the old camper.......Egads...what the heck happened??!!:confused:

SmokeyBare

It's called.... Very Careful use of Small Spaces... I believe it's taught at...

Going Full Time... class 101 for gals only....

Karen had discovered more places to cram "STUFF".... when we hit the road. We rented a small storage locker to off load the old Challenger... when our BigHorn came in... it took a couple weeks to load things... (Most but not all things)... that was stuffed inside that locker.

It would have been nice to park the two RV's next to each other and Ramp between to soften the transfer...

kkamshop

LOL, we thought the same thing when we started loading our Augusta, more space, just different. It's a process, I am going to be rearranging for a while yet!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congratulations Keith! You're now fully enrolled in trailer repacking 101. Stuff in storage is like rabbits. It just seems to keep multiplying. Good luck with the rearranging.

Gus

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I don't know what you guys are doing wrong. We still have room in ours.:p;) Although every time we stay in one place for a while we have to go through everything and make a trip to Goodwill.:eek:

bigredtruck

ditto for us on all points. The Cyclone is Way bigger than our old Cougar but I had more than one 'hissy fit' when moving stuff cuz the storage space was different so I had to rethink where stuff went. And every time we use the trailer, I throw more stuff out yet all the cupboards are still full! No different from the house I guess. Everything from our living, dining and powder rooms is in the kitchen right now while we lay new floors. I am sure it is multiplying while it messes up my kitchen and there will be no place for it when the renovation is done.

klindgren

Holy Cow We Did It. After work yesterday, I started stacking boxes in the camper. Then Carol started putting things away. She found a place for everything and still has room left over. I don't know how she did it. Must be magic. Then today after work, I pulled all of the basement stuff out of the shed and stated packing it away. Lo and Behold, it fits with room to spare....

I would have never thought it could be done. Guess I need to make another trip to Camping World. Obviously there is something I need. Not sure what it is just yet, but I'm sure I'll find it.:)

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Holy Cow We Did It. After work yesterday, I started stacking boxes in the camper. Then Carol started putting things away. She found a place for everything and still has room left over. I don't know how she did it. Must be magic. Then today after work, I pulled all of the basement stuff out of the shed and stated packing it away. Lo and Behold, it fits with room to spare....

I would have never thought it could be done. Guess I need to make another trip to Camping World. Obviously there is something I need. Not sure what it is just yet, but I'm sure I'll find it.:)

A mini-fridge for the basement to keep your adult beverages cold (and so you don't have to risk climbing the steps to get another) :D

klindgren

A mini-fridge for the basement to keep your adult beverages cold (and so you don't have to risk climbing the steps to get another) :D

I LOVE your way of thinking JohnDar. Keep the suggestions coming!!:D Maybe one of those portable ice makes so I don't have to go all the way up thal long, long stairway to get ice for my adult beverage!:cool: