New Owners

We just bought a Heartland Sundance 3012RE 2009. We have not been out camping with it yet, but love the space and amenities that it offers. Is anyone familiar with this model, I would like to hear any comment, good or bad. Have been a Jayco owner for years, but loved what the Sundance had to offer. Any comments appreciated.:)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Shawn,Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. I don't have hands on experience with the Sundance, we have friends from AR that have one. They like it but wish it had 3 slides instead of 2. We too were Jayco owners before our Bighorn. We had a Jayflight. 285RKS

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
I was a fleetwood owner had 3 before the Sundance, but our first 5er. We love our Sundance . Glad see another NY on the forum. Great info on this forum and if you every had a ? you could always do a search or just ask alot of great members!!! Maybe will see you out camping !

Wmnmy

New Owners

We just got our 2010 2812 and love it we have been on two shakedown cruises with pouring rain in las Vegas and parumph nv no leaks everything works great now thanks to johnnie walker rv in las Vegas we absolutey love it goin fishing next week with the fellas b4 it get too cold