Sacramento RV Show

gsbainter

Got a chance to check out the RV show in Sacramento yesterday. Heartland was there represented by Bighorn and Big Country. The striking thing that I noticed was the quality difference in the Heartland Products versus the other manufacturers in the same price ranges. It reminded me of why I was so drawn to Heartland last year before I made the plunge and bought my Sundance. It was a little shocking to walk into the "other" rigs costing $60K and $70K that had laminate countertops, drawers that wobbled, and trim peices that didn't fit. Shoot, even my Sundance that costs $30K less had solid surface countertops, solid drawers, and the new hide-a-bed with the inflatable mattress. I think that Heartland really shined above everyone else at the show.

Chuck Richard

I had the same impression last year when I bought mine. I went to the Portland show with the intension of working a deal for a Bighorn but after getting a quote I spent the rest of the day looking at all the othe comparable models and none had the fit and finish or as nice a layout in my opinion. I of course have had some issues but still think for the money I got the best unit available.

Shadowchek

The first Heartland unit we saw was a Landmark. We sat back in the recliners and I said Can you find anything wrong with this outside of the price and length. The answer was no it was perfect outside of those 2 small details for us. Then we saw the Sundances and really liked those. Then we saw the big country and bighorn and I snagged all the brochures, found this website and it was all about deciding on which Heartland product and what's it going to cost. After much research and shopping around we bought a Bighorn and love it.

Greg