Big Country 3250 TS

B

bwwalczak

Terry Town is a great dealer. This dealer currently has 18 Big Countrys in stock, so plenty to choose from.

If you need any contact information for this dealer, please let me know.

bryanw@heartlandrvs.com

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
I have to disagree with you Bryan. Maybe from a factory standpoint in moving BCs they are great but they are not too good when it comes to following up on issues.

We got a great price from them, but the unit showed up with damage on it. It was also missing an option that they advertised the unit had. After many phone calls, including one to the owner, we still do not have replacement parts for the damaged parts. Pictures were sent to them the same day of delivery.

It also came with the basement partition not put back in place, the inspection plate for the shower laying on the floor, water heater not working on gas or 110, a screen with a rip in it, a dolly pad bent in a u shape where it sunk in their parking lot, the front skin on the front compartment not attached to the frame, a hydraulic leak under the kitchen slide, etc. etc. In other words, it just was not checked out very well prior to leaving the dealership.

I have given up on trying to get any satisfaction from them. We have talked with the saleman, business mgr. service writer, parts guy, sevice mgr, and the owner. They tell us what we want to hear but never follow up.

B

bwwalczak

Thank you for post. This information is important to us here at Heartland for our dealership CSI's.

I can assure you that this information will be discussed with dealership.

Our efforts are to be the best.

SouthernNights

Thank you for your reply Bryan.

I also appreciate the fact that you realize my disatifaction IS NOT with Heartland but with the dealership.
I am very impressed with the trailer and the finish on the interior.

I did receive a call from Matt (Heartland) today which was a pleasant surprise. I believe Heartland will resolve these issues.

SouthernNights

A quick follow up. Eric McDaniel from Heartland called this morning and talked with my DW.

The option that Terrytown RV advertised as this trailer having but was not included is being shipped from Heartland in a few weeks. Apparently they have to order it etc.

Even though I had given up on it, Heartland did not. It is not even their responsibilty and yet they are covering for a rude and non-responsive dealer.

Thank you Heartland!!!!!!!

Heartland has resolved ALL the issues with this trailer!!!