2007 3795 Issues

In reading many of the forum responses/posts, I am certainly not alone in my frustration with my 07 Cyclone. It has been in the shop more than on the road! The local dealer can't seem to get his arms around all the problems. One in particular is that everytime I start my trip, by the time I get to my destination, all my water has drained. I have tried the valves in all possible positions and the dealer seemed to think that there was a siphon problem...thought he fixed it....didnt work.

Slide out breaks off screw heads, generator does not like to start, door between cargo and living qtr never stays shut, rear screen can't seem to stay together, rear beds keep binding up, ...etc..etc

Great looking rig, all the cool options, but with the money spent on it, would have expected much more in quality... Maybe 07 was a bad year?

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Sorry to hear about your problems.... i have a question on water draining out of your fresh water tank. Did you figure out where the water went? Maybe a check valve installed backwards or stuck open, a bypass left open. Did you purchase your Cyclone from the dealer thats trying to fit it?

phranc

Water draining from the fresh tank is a common problem for all manufacturers. Colorado , you hit it on the head , it is a siphon issue..There have been many home fixes, including putting a on/off valve on the overflow tube.
Try doing a search to see what you turn up..
My lame and easy fix is just not to fill tank all the way and then use demand pump to pump some water from tank, thereby relieving pressure from filling. As a disclaimer
I have to say we do not dry camp much and only need enough water to travel with.
For the dogs , toilet ,etc.. maybe 20 or 30 gal