Pillow Shams

sundancekid

Good Day,

I am a new owner of a 2009 Heartland Sundance. Just getting ready for our first trip out in a couple of weeks and getting excited.

What I wold like to know is if the Sundances usually come with matching pillow shams for the comforter?

One of our family members a fellow 5er said that most all talers come with matching shams????

Any news on what you all received with your units?

Thanks

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
DW might correct me later, but I'm pretty sure our Sundance came with pillows, but not shams. The bedspread folds over the pillows (or did - we replaced all that with our own stuff).

kblasdel

boat to 5er is right. We were out to "visit" our Sundance a few weeks ago and it does come with pillows (if you can call them that). They are kind of lumpy and not very firm. However, there are no shams. We will put our own pillows in when we pick her up tomorrow. Have fun on your first trip!:eek:

sundancekid

Thank you all for the help. It confirms what I expected. I seconded that on the pillows. THey are for show purposes. When we first looked at our unit I did not pay much attention to them so I bought a couple extra pillows for the hide a bed. After closer observation in the bedroom I noticed they are polyetheline fabric filled with mor polyethlene all rolled up leading me to belive all for show not for comfort, so off to Sams Club and picked up more pillows.....

Once Again Thanks for all of the help on this!!!