Bighorn questions

azbound

We have a 09 BH 3400RL and would like to pick the brains of some of the real veterians regarding our BH.

1) Our BH did not come with a mounting bracket for the bedroom TV. Where or How do I go about getting one?

2)DW wants to mount pictures on both sides of the window in the entertianment slider, how thick are the walls or should she try and us the sticky hangers?

3) Has any one used a bissell shampoer on the carpet? How did it work? will it damage the subflooring?

Thanks,

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
azbound, we use some super velcro for our pictures on that wall. Leaves no holes and the sticky stuff comes off easy enough. On the right side of the desk, I made an access door for the TV wireing. For the bedroom TV I just installed an articulating bracket and attached it to the right side panel. The screws for the mounting base lined up nicely with the cabinet stile on the right side. That baby ain't going anywhere. For the carpet, we've tried the home brand shampoo machines and have had poor results. For us it's rent the rugdoctor for a day. Great results!

Attachments

• 100_0476.JPG
    100_0476.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 69
  • 100_0477.JPG
    100_0477.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 60
  • TV Access door.JPG
    TV Access door.JPG
    94.9 KB · Views: 56

Bobby A

We have a newer Bissell and it works very well. Just don't put down to much water, make sure you go over it several times to suck up all the dirty water.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We shampoo our carpet with a bissell home carpet machine and it works very well. We do ours after every big trip and make sure to get up as much water as possible.

phranc

Good to hear positive results on the home machines. At past Indiana rally 's there was a guy that did carpet cleaning, Wonder if he will be here this year?

cjbearden

Visitor
phranc

I had asked Jim B. same question because we had our former BH's carpet cleaned in 2007 at the rally. Sorry to say, the guy does not plan to be there this year. Don't know if anyone else will be available for that service. Sure is nice though.