2009 3914 TV outlet help

Geode

We have a new Cyclone 3914 we picked up last week. Absolutely love the rig but are having the usual shakedown issues. We have cable to the main TV in the living area but nothing comes thru on any of the other outlets, either cable or over air, booster on or off. In the bedroom there is the satellite and boosted " on-air" connection as well as a third coax connection. I am beginning to suspect nothing is hooked up to these connections or the rig is wired incorrectly. Does anyone understand the wiring configuration for cable on these units? Then again it took me two hours to figure out how to use the fader control to turn off the outside (front!) speakers. Maybe the problem is me!! Overall, the entire A/V system seems fairly complicated. Thankfully we have a walking remote (AKA teenager) on board None

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Check the setup on the Television and put it in the cable position for cable TV and in the antenna for satellite or antenna. If it is in the antenna setting the cable will not work. Also check the selector switch where the antenna booster turns on and off and make sure the bedroom tv switch is in the proper position.