Bedroom Lights go off.

Jim,I have a 2009 Pinehurst.Love it but my bedroom lights go out after ten minutes..I think it may be a short or the switch..After it is off a couple of minutes they turn back on but will go off in a few minutes..any suggestions..thank you very much..Wendell McGowan

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
Pull the switch out of the wall, check to see if the female plugs are plugged in good to the switch. I doubt if the switch is bad. I would then do the same to the light fixtures, check all that are on that circuit. Check the fuse by exchanging it with another fuse of the same color/size.

jbeletti

Jim,I have a 2009 Pinehurst.Love it but my bedroom lights go out after ten minutes..I think it may be a short or the switch..After it is off a couple of minutes they turn back on but will go off in a few minutes..any suggestions..thank you very much..Wendell McGowan

Wendell,

My guess is that you do not have a short. A short would cause a blown fuse. Doubt it is an open circuit either. If you are talking about one of the ceiling mounted fluorescent light fixtures - my guess is that it is a bad light. Most likely a bad ballast. I have had one go out in my Landmark as well. Contact your dealer or Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032) to discuss.

Jim

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I'm going with Beletti on this one. The ballast is bad...and 10 minutes is probably just about how long it takes to heat the ballast up to operating temperature and it fails.