camping enjoyment

Rmcgrath53

WE are packing her up ,and can not wait till Sunday afternoon. We are going to Nc then over to Cumberland falls in Ky. We want to go right now but our son is in a play at church on Sunday, so we are waiting till then.
I just really enjoy camping. We are stuck with each other and really bond together when we go. I do most of the cleaning of the "House".It gives DW a chance to relax. I think its in your blood and cant excape it. We have had our unit a year and I am thinking of ways to really put some nice mods into it. (floor and new doors).We went during Christmas time and now Easter time.Then this summer we have a seasonal site that is 15 minutes from our house. DW will be there most of the summer and I will go there from work and go to work from there. My work is crazy in the summer and that just is such a treat to go to the site after work.

ct0218

Camping does wonders for the body and the mind. Enjoy your time here in NC, and we are starting to get some nice weather (though snow is forecast here in the mountains Mon night/Tues morning). DW has quite a few relatives living about 50 miles NW of you in the Ithaca area, and we were there visiting and camping a couple of years ago.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Rmcgrath53,Ya going to the mountains or coast of NC? I live in the foothills and it has been an absoultely beautiful day here today.Windy but warm.Got my dually washed,my car washed and our Mt. Rushmore.We are planning on pulling it to a local campground where we are members on Sunday.Be there till after Easter.The CG is close enough to my work that I can work,come by and check things out at home and then go back camping.Got to air up the tires on the camper and air up the air bags on my truck and I think I am ready to go!!