Jensen Tv freezes up ???

Trailer Trash

We have model JE2608 (26"), less than 1 year old, still under warranty, last time camping TV would change channels then stopped changing even as I punched in numbers or hit the plus or minus. TV was properly programed for cable. Also when it would not change channels it was very slow to turn off. I would understand maybe the cable service was at fault but why was the TV itself so slow to turn off. We came home and switched to the antenna and everything works fine. We have never had a previous problem. :confused: Thanks

Art and Teresa, Central Valley Calif. Chaper leaders

Art

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

We will need additional information in order to answer your questions. It would be best for you or your dealer to call us for some troubleshooting to help find a solution. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM till 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech support Team

Trailer Trash

My tv just started doing this, when on cable. Did you get yours fixed?

I am on air now and it works fine, I have not connected to cable since this incident.
I called ASA, they say the problem was with the cable service, not the TV. :confused:

Last edited: