I'm Impressed!

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
I signed up for club membership and sent the dues on March 27, thinking we'd get our package in the next couple of weeks. To our surprise, the owner's plaque and mounting kit and a few goodies showed up on March31st and our card showed up yesterday, April 2! What great customer service! Heartland is living up to everything we've heard and read, and we don't pick up the new Augusta until Monday. Keep this up and you're going to be stuck with us for a long time! :D

jpmorgan37

Welcome Bob, Chris, Parker and Nugget;

We're glad to have you as members of the family and sure hope you stay around for a long time.

John

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
John, Sue, and Brandy,
Thanks for the warm welcome. My wonderful wife is a product of South Dakota; she grew up in Belle Fourche and Spearfish. Pretty country!

cjbearden

Visitor
Bob and Chris, welcome to the HL family. Hope you love your Augusta as much as we love ours. We are "Mail Forwarding" SD citizens! We were honored to visit Mitchell, Emery and Rapid City one year ago while getting our driver's licenses. Someone must have known we were arriving - got hit with two snow storms (12" each time about a week apart)!!! Thanks for the welcome party up there! Glad we don't have to do it again until 2013!!

Hope you get to make some rallies and meet the wonderful folks in your new family. God Bless your travels and the opportunities that may arise to improve your beautiful coach.

netters1

Welcome to the Heartland Owner's Club! We hope you enjoy your new Augusta as much as we do ours! It is a great RV.