Spring Rally Almost Over

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
:( - So sad, the Rally is almost over. It's been a fun and terrific experience. The comraderie has been overwhelming. We had tons of good food, have seen many interesting trailer mods, and a had a great time talking around the campfires tonight. We'll meet for a light breakfast in the morning, then start packing up and saying our goodbyes. Been a wonderful experience. Can't wait to do it again:).

truknutt

Committed Member
Gus,

Will you be posting any photos in the HOG Rally section? Everyone seems to LUUUV seeing photos of the fun!!

You can omit the incriminating ones, though! :D

davebennington

Yes,

We will pictures as soon as I get the trailer unloaded and put back in its place, will work on the pictures.

Dave

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Gus,

Will you be posting any photos in the HOG Rally section? Everyone seems to LUUUV seeing photos of the fun!!

Me too. Nothing has been posted from the Houston Rally either. Usually, Beletti keeps us updated. Not this time. Must be partying too hard.

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
me too. Nothing has been posted from the houston rally either. Usually, beletti keeps us updated. Not this time. Must be partying too hard.

beletti was last seen making another batch of margaritas, i was last seen drinking one, mking anoter bach of marg., i ws lst sen drinkn one wit him, mkin anoter bat of marg., i ws drink 2 with him,............................... Whew................

truknutt

Committed Member
beletti was last seen making another batch of margaritas, i was last seen drinking one, mking anoter bach of marg., i ws lst sen drinkn one wit him, mkin anoter bat of marg., i ws drink 2 with him,............................... Whew................

LMAO!!! :D:D:D:D

That's just wrong...no one should be allowed to have that much fun; without the rest of us present as witnesses!!

jimtoo

WOW!!!

Dave was at a rally:cool:, Ray was at a rally:cool:, Beletti was at a rally:cool:, Terry was at a rally:cool:, and here I set at home working:mad: like a dog to keep up with all the stuff goin on on the Forum. No wonder I am tired, LK (I think:rolleyes:) and I (I know I did:() worked our tails off so you guys could have fun:D. Well just wait:eek:, I'm gonna take off some week end and put the whole load :eek:on you four guys. Then see how you like it being stuck at home.:eek:

Jim M

truknutt

Committed Member
..and a fine job you guys did Jim! Haven't experienced any down time or slow access all weekend. Maybe they should all go off more often.

boatto5er

WOW!!!

Dave was at a rally:cool:, Ray was at a rally:cool:, Beletti was at a rally:cool:, Terry was at a rally:cool:, and here I set at home working:mad: like a dog to keep up with all the stuff goin on on the Forum. No wonder I am tired, LK (I think:rolleyes:) and I (I know I did:() worked our tails off so you guys could have fun:D. Well just wait:eek:, I'm gonna take off some week end and put the whole load :eek:on you four guys. Then see how you like it being stuck at home.:eek:

Jim M

So that's why access to the forum was so good all weekend!

boatto5er

Gus,

Dave and I both will post some imcriminating, er I mean fabulous pictures of the Rally. (As soon as I get these 1.5MB monsters downsized and under control)

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
Thanks for rally

Gus, I want to thank you publicly for organizing the rally and especially letting us participate even though we don’t have a Heartland product yet. We had a GREAT time and learned a lot that will help us in selecting our truck, hitch, 5th wheeler and dealer. Everyone was patient with all of our questions. We’re eagerly looking forward to the day when we can park our rig next to everyone else’s. Even Rosie had a good time – except for the fire ring.

Jim & Harriet

thanks

hi to everyone we met at the rally. it was great fun. :)
just wanted to say thanks to gus and deb for all their planning and hard work - you did a great job!
hope to see you all "the next time."
jim & harriet

boatto5er

Check Out the HOG

Heartland Owner's Gallery that is. I've got all my pictures posted there now.

Thanks to everyone for making this a great event. We met so many great people. Debra and I are in withdrawal. We're both looking forward to the next rally. I know Hudson will do a great job of getting it organized. In case you're wondering when, we're looking at late Sept - early October. I'm sure campground availability will drive that. Hope we get an even better turnout then, if that's possible! We had over 50 people in 18 trailers and one cabin - a terrific turnout.

Thanks again everyone!!

Hudson

Recipes from the Spring Rally

I just posted the two recipes that everyone was asking for. They are in the Recipes section of the General area. I could probably insert a link to them, but that would be more trouble to learn that I feel like doing on a Sunday. If you look for tags virginia and rally and slow-cooker you will find both of them.