5er at home

kblasdel

Well we finally got our Sundance home on Thursday. What a great day to pick up our new camper. "Played" in the camper a little today (took boxes out to camper). Will try to work tomorrow for a while It is BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to take her out for her maden voyage. CANT" WAIT!!

2008 Sundance 3200 ES

Macattack

Congrats on the camper. When we got ours home last month and started putting things in, it didn't take us long to figure out that you can put an awful lot of stuff in a small place. Our new one is 10 feet longer than the old one but still had a tough time getting everything back in. Of course a lot of the stuff didn't make it to the new one because the dishes didn't match the furniture or something like that...lol. But the DW has had a blast shopping for new stuff. Hope everything works and no problems for you.

rckc228

Congrats and welcome to Hearland forum. A great bunch of helpful people and very knowledgeable, most have been camping along time.

kblasdel

Thanks,

Macattack is right. Our last TT was 25 feet long and our Sundance is almost 35 feel. Lots of space I didn't have in the old trailer. Had fun yesterday "decorating". Put all of my shelf liner in and you're right. Need new dishes that match. LATER. It is looking good though. Just a couple of homey touches and it works wonders. Can't wait till we take our maiden voyage.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Thanks,

Macattack is right. Our last TT was 25 feet long and our Sundance is almost 35 feel. Lots of space I didn't have in the old trailer. Had fun yesterday "decorating". Put all of my shelf liner in and you're right. Need new dishes that match. LATER. It is looking good though. Just a couple of homey touches and it works wonders. Can't wait till we take our maiden voyage.

There's a reason I don't let the wife read these forums :D. She'd be cutting into my accessory funds.

Del600

Iowa Chapter Founding Father
Congrats on your new 5er.

We picked ours up this past weekend..... camping this weekend!!!

Yippee!

kblasdel

Del600

Congratulations on your 5er too. Hope you have good weather for this weekend. We won't get to use ours until the end of May (unless we can sneak away for a couple of days before then). Still have plenty to do to get it ready anyway. Have fun!!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congrats on your 5er. And yes, I don't let my husband read the forum also.