First trip 35DSRL

jmaguire

Well we are getting ready for our first trip this weekend. We are going to Milbourne Landing State park near Pocomoke Maryland. I had a heck of a time finding the winterization valve. So far no water leaks, and the refrig and the water heater are working. I did find another heater flex hose fallen off on the heater. The good news is that if they had used a cheaper grade of flex it probably would not have fallen off. The good flex has a memory that will force it to try and turn back after the connector has been twisted on. Minor stuff, but a pain if you don't know about these things. Oh well we love the camper and can't wait till Thursday.

jmaguire

Got back from 5 days of camping and I really love the camper. The battery won't charge, and the water heater won't work on electric, but other than that it was great. The more I am around the unit the more I like it. It's very comfortable and the kids have a great place to be themselves. The weather was not all that good, but it was better than working. We had some hard rain and it was very dry inside.

kblasdel

jmaguire,

glad things went so well on your weekend. We are looking forward to finding a couple of days to go check out our new Sundance before we go to East Harbor State Park the end of May. Hopefully we have results as good as yours.:)

buckeyebob

hw heater

did you remove the little cotter pin from small switch at bottom of heater (on outside of coach)?then turn switch on.make sure there is water in heater first.buckeyebob