2009 - 3250 ts

moose53

After looking at fifth wheel campers for months, we will take delivery of our Big Country on Tuesday the 7th in Potsdam, New York. After a couple of issues, Heartland and their dealer Steve's RV has shown why Heartland is a leader in the RV business. Many thanks to this site for all of the information that is posted. We leave for Charlottesville, Virginia on the 9th and can hardly wait.

Thanks,
Moose53

truknutt

Committed Member
After looking at fifth wheel campers for months, we will take delivery of our Big Country on Tuesday the 7th in Potsdam, New York. After a couple of issues, Heartland and their dealer Steve's RV has shown why Heartland is a leader in the RV business. Many thanks to this site for all of the information that is posted. We leave for Charlottesville, Virginia on the 9th and can hardly wait.

Thanks,
Moose53

Hey Moose,

Glad it will all work out for you. R U from Potsdam? My parents have a place down in Cranberry Lake 200 yards from the NYS Campsite.
I remember when my grandparents thought Potsdam was the "Big City" and once a Summer would plan an entire day of errands and shopping. We knew we were really being good when we got to take a side trip to the Eisenhower Locks in Massena for a picnic lunch!! Cheap but fun! :D

Have fun with that Big Country and welcome to the Heartland Clan!

moose53

Potsdam

Truknut,

We are from Beaver Falls, about 70 miles south of Potsdam, 30 miles east of Watertown. The Adirondacks are beautiful in the summer, especially Cranberry Lake! We all wish life was as simple as it was for our grandparents. The way things are going the simple times could be back.

Moose53

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
WOW - what a great rig you have gotten. We've been in a 3250 for 2 years now and haven't had any major problems. Hope you will enjoy it as much as we have. Heading out this Thursday evening for 3 nights. Enjoy.